Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In bed

Hi Jerry,
Much of what you say is very accurate. I have the flu and will respond as soon as I can.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 62 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes, about a month or so ago

Hi Jerry,
Well it's amazing what you see in my dream. There is a part of me that wonders if I will relapse. However, some things are starting to fall in to place inside of me.
The family stuff I mention is very heavy. My Mom and sister have a silent contract when it comes to these issues. I found out last year that Mom and Lisa were standing right next to my Dad when he shot himself, and there were several other attempts he made, in the presence of Lisa and Mom.

I am angry about what Lisa went through.
So when I came home to Denver, I stored my things in the garage. Over the last year Lisa has thrown away all of my stuff. Most of it was stuff Mom and I shared...Like all the dolls I made her over the years. My Mom can't do anything about it because Lisa is abusive
I think Lisa is doing what ever she has to, to validate her own position. Hence, she has announced that I am a demon and she is a shaman.
That is the bond that they have and part of their bond is to invalidate me.
I feel betrayed by the both of them.

The things you said about being in bed with a man who relapses, the bird cage, >the dangerous edges. This dream work has helped me a lot. I really appreciate the work you do
Leslie

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

Oh...I know what I was going to say. Right before I came back to Denver I had a dream that I was sitting in the tomb with Jesus. He was weeping and all I could do was sit with him. He said "They're going to crucify me tomorrow and its going to hurt. Where is my father and why ? has he forsaken me."
This dream actually comforted me because if I was dreaming it then it was a part of me that understands crucifixion.
Although many people were unkind when I relapsed. They are no longer in my life.
Then I dreamed I was on a patch of grass floating through the universe and my Dad was sitting on it. I said "what happened Dad? we used to be so close"
He said " I had to pull away because I didn't want to make the same mistakes with you, that I did with Lisa.
I think these two dreams are really important but I'm not sure exactly why. But these dreams have given me strength over the last year

stats from 7-14-10 to the present