Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Intruder Or Not?

Rosa,
My sense of your dream is you have built up and hidden anger related to family and environment {you grew up in}. There is a need to express your true feelings about these inner issues but can not/have not done so. This causes pent up aggressive emotions within you that could cause conscious aggressive behavior. In short, the proper nurturing, acceptance and support you need/needed is/was not there {began in childhood and continues into adulthood}. This has adversely affected your personality and needs a resolution to the issues with family as well as inner healing. My sense is you have a passive personality {introverted} that needs moral support but your family can not/will not provide it. Because of of your introverted personality it is difficult for you to make outer connects with others that would help provide that support. You need to find an avenue to express your inner feelings.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Thanks for the interpretation. That's a scary thing to think about when in all actuality it is kind of true.I'm Not really necessarily passive, I just don't waste my time communicating with my parents or anyone else if I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} online

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Rosa,
The passivity is in not confronting the emotional issues which stem from not 'wasting your time communicating with your family.' The issue is not necessarily not having anything to do with your family {although the lack of a family environment is detrimental to good emotional health} but the reasons for it. Instead of not dealing with the underlying emotional reasons {the passivity} you need to confront the issues so to understand why they have such strong emotional energies {the reasons you are not communicating with family}. Those experiences from childhood and beyond are motivators for personality and personal attitudes {which affect you in negative ways}. Your personality is affected by the negative energies in a way that prevent you from being whole and complete.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present