Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Recent Dream of 3 Women, 3 women with running water

All I remember of the dream is that I was in a space with at least three other women. I saw one trying to walk with a can. She was not that old but was not able to walk, her legs were twisted and the cane was not helping much. I felt so much empathy for her I told her I would carry her. I tried to pick her up but even though she seemed fairly small I could not carry her. My legs buckled and I had to sit down in a chair with her on my lap. I kept trying to get up carrying her but could not. At this time there seemed to b another presence of a woman in the room with us who was trying to help me carry her and rise from the chair.

Another dream I had about a year ago was I was in a large house trying to find a way out. Each exit I came to lead to raging water and I could not exit. Then I was outside but I am not sure how I got there and there were at least 3 women sitting in chairs on a slight hillside and a small stream was running down the hill. They were all reading and I felt very peaceful there and wanted to stay.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Looking for symbols archetypes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Recent Dream of 3 Women, 3 women with running water

K.H.,
This first dream is addressing aspects about yourself where you are in need of emotional support {cane} and possible other types of support {3 women}. The women in one aspect would be you, different aspects of yourself/your life. Your support system {emotionally and possibly other types of support} are twisted/not functional as they should be. The small person may be your actual physical self or/and it could be addressing issues that seem small to others {needing empathy} but for you is something you can not carry on your own. The presence of another woman could point to another aspect of yourself or/and {all dreams/images have at least two meanings/applications} or another person who is in the same condition as yourself. Your mother could be the other person, or a daughter.

The second dream is you trying to find a away out of some emotional/physical experience {the large house is you}. Water is a common symbol for the emotions, your emotional state of being. Rage could be symbolic of bad temper, negative outbursts or/and suppressed anger. The anger aspect is often what it represents, anger directed at yourself as well as other people and likely underlying reasons for the anger. This is something you can not get away from {can not exit}. When you do get it out there are three women. One would be you {all three could represent aspects of yourself} and the other two could be other women in your life {leaving two which is the number for conflict/opposites}. When you let the anger out you feel peaceful because you are letting it out instead of holding it in. The therapeutic effects are what are beneficial {peaceful} but you may feel temporary relief by letting anger out you feel toward other people {women in your life}. My sense is the dream is addressing inner anger and its sources {reasons for the anger} that needs to be acknowledged and resolved {this is the function of dreams, to help resolve emotional conflicts/issues}. This second dream would be related to the need for emotional support {and possibly other types of 'needed' support} in the first dream.

Look at your life and determine how the above would fit. I can provide an outline but only the dreamer can know the exact reasons/experiences the dream is addressing.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Dear Gerald,

Thank your for your prompt reply to my two dreams. You may be quite correct in your analysis. Right now I am going through a lot of changes and there is a great movement of psychic energy. I am also going through Trans-personal Therapy
with someone I have know over twenty years. It will be interesting to see what he thinks of your analysis.

I hope to be able to provide some financial support for your site in the near future. I have been on disability for a few years but feel that will change soon so finances are tight for me at this time. However, i will remember and send support when I am able. I do appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
K.H.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 64

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Looking for symbols archetypes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

K.H.,
Financial support is not necessary. If you have any future dreams you feel important post them for an analysis. My services are always free.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present