Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Abusive ex sex dream

Hello-I had to chime in on this because I have experienced DV in my twenties. The dream expresses your fear about this abusive man you dealt with and clearly don't want to have the situation occur again. One thing I learned to do is integrate my abusive ex, hence the spooning situation in your dream. Integrating basically means, learning from your abusive ex. What did you learn from that situation? In my case, I learned to speak up for myself, anything else is disrespectful to myself. I integrated the fact that I allowed another person to make me feel less than worthy to speak up for myself by tolerating his behavior. I should have walked away years before. The fear comes from not knowing if I was strong enough to forvever speak up and express my boundaries with the next one. We must be honest with ourselves and admit when we don't have total confidence in ourselves -as in not allowing a man to trample us. This way we don't manifest two faced partners. When we have feelings in our subconscious that are negative, this incubated energy comes to us in our partners as reflections to make corrections. So this explains the two faced nature of your dream-started spooning with nice current guy, then turned into ex which represents your fear of not knowing if you've truly learned your life lessons. When you know for sure within yourself you will never allow bad treatment from anyone, this dream will cease. Also, show yourself extreme kindness and love, nuturing thoughts. Hope this helps. I'm 40 now and it took me years to lose the fear. Only after I learned to set boundaries and do that without feeling guilty did my fearful dreams stop. Good luck. Know and believe your existence is valuable, no matter your occupation or what you've been told in the past. Honor your femininity.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40/female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} online search-i love dream interpretation

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes, feb 16, 2016

stats from 7-14-10 to the present