Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ex boyfriend nightmare.

anonymousaz,
Two aspects the dream is addressing. One is a desire/need for a proper romantic relationship that would be 'smoother' than the past relationship with your ex-bf. That was a very negative situation that still has lingering affects on you emotionally.

But I sense something deeper than just the past relationship with your ex and a desire for better relationships. I sense there are deeper wounds that come from earlier in life, perhaps childhood, that have left you in many ways with the ability to form proper relationships {inept/castration}. There likely were experiences with other people that have left a mark on you emotionally. Look to your childhood and see what is missing and/or what relationships {likely with males} that would inhibit your ability when it comes to relationships with men.

Note: I do request a response to my analysis. My services are free and a response is the least that can be given. A contribution of any amount to my Kitty Fund would be appreciated but not required.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present