Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Leaving the city

Had a weird dream. To start with I was at home and there were people outside, like they are threatening us. Lots & lots of. Our house was on ground floor and lots of space maybe in the front that so many people were actually standing and saying I guess something like 'we won't leave'. That was all for my mom. They thought my mom did something wrong and at the moment I was actually protective of my mom. We never opened the door but I was like standing in front or being of front in case if required. Then after time passed the voices faded. I guess I did a quick check of the outside from the inside. We took our bags and rushed out. Then we just came out of Rickshaw (we must have taken it to reach somewhere) someone tapped us and said that she overheard that those people are very very angry and they went to buy or bring gun to shoot my mom. I was really scared and depressed like don't know what to do. We picked up the bags and we're going to the station when I thought about telling one of my girl to come with us. Told my dad too that I'm thinking this. But then said that "she is living in Thane (which is somewhat one hour or something away from train, so if we wait for her we will have to wait for an hour or more). So he said "then we can't wait, we need to leave" and we went on platform, inside the station. And then I woke up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 female Mumbai, India

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google Search

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? No

Re: Leaving the city

Incantatrice,
I'll provide an analysis of your dream on Tuesday.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 65

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present