Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Natural Dynamic

Jimmy,
As noted time and again in my analysis of dreams I can not pen exact personal experiences that are derived from the images/actions in a dream. I can only outline the energies that define and relate to the personal experiences and which are a product of personality foundations and emotional stimulus. The first part of your response fits with this general outline. The experiences you named related to your family and the dynamics you are realizing would seem to fit the personal aspects. The ability to fit the universal experiences {monomyth} with the personal will help as a guide for the future since having recognized both you will have a general map of what is to come and you can expect for the future. Instead of making a wrong turn and having to retrace your footsteps and start over, knowing what lies ahead will allow you to reach the pinnacle of success you seek in your creative and spiritual life {these two aspects defining who you are}. Staying the course is key for that success. The road of trials is a life long encounter/test but when you learn to follow the hero path instinctively you will find open doors at every turn. The laws of Karma rule and when you live a spiritual life {forget religion,think of good deeds} you naturally have the helping hands of fate on your side. Meaning and purpose will be realized and striving to fulfill your meaning/your purpose will come about because you are controlling your own fate using a formula that is embedded within nature {and not man's laws which are controlled by ego}. This dream is as it should be considering where you are in life and your own hero journey.

Note. To get a good understanding of Karma {one that fits with my concept} go to this site Good Karma, Bad Karma &
The Law of Cause and Effect

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present