Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Man came into my bed dream

Thank you, that is a pretty accurate and insightful analysis. I wouldn't argue or question any of it. I didn't think to consider my parents but now the connection makes sense. Thank you! I think I may have accidentally posted twice, by the way, sorry!
I will make a donation to your Cat Fund :-)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Kim,
Thanks for the response. Every dream is a learning tool, not only for the dreamer but also those who work with dreams in solving their message. If you will take this dream and expand on what it had to say you may learn more about the motivations to your relationships. Understanding the deeper unconscious energies will help you make better decisions in the future.

I also want to thank you for your contribution to my Kitty Fund. Kitty City is almost completed and contributions have helped put it together. I thank you and the kitties thank you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

My pleasure.....I invited the man back to my dreams the next night by writing a note and put it under my pillow. I wanted to ask him why he was here and what I was meant to learn. I woke up at about the same time as previous dream. He was standing in the doorway to my bedroom and clearly waiting for me to allow/invite him in. I was still scared and He didn't enter this time. He was wearing a white tee shirt like an undershirt a guy would wear. That's all I could tell except for the same arms as I remember from before. I really wanted my dog in the house for him to come into the room again and she didn't come in that night. Tonight she is here so I may invite him again and ask questions. For whatever reason, it feels better to me with the dog in the room.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 45 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Repost of earlier dream.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 68 Cocoa, Fl

Repost of earlier dream

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 68 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present