Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: plant beard/ grandma baby

Anonymous,
No doubt the experience of your sister growing a beard and the fear you may also was a stimulus for the dreams as well as a real fear. But the dream message goes deeper than that. It seems to have to with masculine aspects of strength and ability to 'go it alone'. Could it have to do with new relationships {dating younger men} and wisdom in making decisions related to relationships {deceased grandmother being alive}? Here is a breakdown of the images/actions that may help in understanding the possibilities as they have to do with your emotional life.
Note-Dreams are about the emotions and as an experienced dream analyst I can discern the emotional energies but without having full knowledge of your whole life I can only provide an outline of what those emotional energies are.

First Dream
-growing plant sprouts on my chin like a beard
----plant-potential growth
----chin-strength of character
----beard-masculine aspects of power/assertiveness
-wasn't hair/plant-attitudes that need growth
-electrolysis-decomposition/removal of deep seeded attitudes
-saggy skin-defenseless ego

This dream seems to suggest a need for strong character, being able to be assertive and able to grow on your own without assistance. Are you in a relationship now? It may be if you are it is because you need support {emotional and/or physical} and if you are not your attitude is you need to be because of the needed support. Or/and the dream may be pointing to the need to develop attitudes so you can go it alone, without assistance. These would be attitudes you developed earlier in life {developed in childhood}. If you are not in a relationship and are on your own then the dream may be addressing the fears and problems associated with that.

Second Dream
-deceased grandmother was alive-wisdom that needs to be used
-dating younger man-discovering new masculine aspects
-she was pregnant-wise self giving birth to new aspects
-can not longer get pregnant-needing assistance
-would not live long after birth-old attitudes will end
-fling with younger man-considering using new attitudes
-not keep baby/raise it myself-unable/not wanting to go it alone

This dream is also pointing to masculine aspects {yours} that need to be used/developed. Wisdom of making choices may be involved. You may need to get rid of old developed attitudes {from early life that unconsciously control your personality as an adult} and develop new ones. You may know you need these new attitudes {strength to go it alone} but are afraid to go down that path.
A Simple Guide to Dreams as well as the link provided in my analysis {masculine aspects} to get an understanding of how dreams function {using Jungian concepts of psychology}.
Read my page

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

Thanks. Could this dream be connected to fear of losing my mom in real life? She doesn't have much longer to live so I'm afraid to be all alone when she's gone.

Anonymous,
It is possible. The masculine aspects you need to develop {pregnancy} may point to a need for a stronger character personality wise {to be on your own}. The 'birth of the baby' and living longer could point to a need to develop the needed masculine aspects so you can live 'longer' on your own. The sagging skin is not part of the dream but could be related to a 'defenseless ego', not able to go it on your own. You didn't list your age but this could also point to fears of aging to go with being on your own. If you have been dependent on your mother would point to a need to 'grow' masculine aspects to be on your own. I think this may be the primary message of the dream. Your mother's health would lend itself to the urgency of obtaining these masculine qualities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present