Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
deceased grandfather

I was walking with a friend (I don't recall if this was someone I knew in real life or just a friend in a dream) outside in nature, then we ended up in a public building. I can't remember what kind of business it was, but we were waiting in line. My deceased grandfather suddenly appeared beside me. I was amazed to see him. However, he kept ******** my skin with a needle or something that hurt. I think he was showing me that he was alive or real by ******** me. This was near the end of my dream so I don't remember as much when my friend and I were walking or before my granfather appeared.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: Female/USA

Re: deceased grandfather

Bebe,
Are there any issues in the relationship with your grandfather. Something about the relationship may be what is still alive, in your unconscious. The friend walking with you would represent aspects within yourself you have rejected and need to resolve {the friend is a positive aspect in it will help you resolve an emotional issue}. The needle would represent emotional issues that are still troubling you {unconscious if not conscious}. I am not sure what the ******** represents. Is it sexual?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

I don't know why the word was blocked with *** because I wrote the word ******* like ***** with a needle. In the dream, I was surprised that my grandfather's eyes looked warm when he looked at me. In real life, I felt like I wasn't his favorite grandchild or he didn't find me as interesting as my brother. It was hurtful.

It blocked the word again. The word starts with the letter p and rhymes with rick. Or add a "p" before "rick."

Does the omitted word help with dream analysis?

Bebe,
How old are you? I assumed the word was ******* but your age could be more important. the fact you weren't his favorite and that was hurtful could be relevant. The ******** of the skin by a needle could represent emotional/physical pain. His attitude toward you could have gotten under your skin {bothered you}. His being alive would suggest the pain and his attitude still exists which would suggest there are still unresolved issues involving him or/and the way he treated you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

What I found about your dream.
Dreaming of seeing your grandparents reproach you:
Imminent verification of a mistake of the past bearing its evil fruits in the future.

Dreaming of seeing your grandparents offer you a gift:
The affection they bring to you will later have much more value in your eyes than the inheritance they will leave you.

Dreaming of seeing your grandparents sick or dying:
They will live for a very long time.

Dreaming of seeing your grandparents sitting at the same table as you:
  A birth in the family in the year of the dream.

Dreaming of being with grandparents:
  The realization of the most ambitious projects.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 22 yo / male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present