Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Maybe frequent

Nastaari,
I'll provide analysis of both dreams Thursday. I have set plans tomorrow with the family construction business. I have analyzed all the images and actions and can see patterns {of emotional/psyche energies} because the dreams are short I want to look again at what the message may be {I usually interpret all the images and actions to get a final analysis}.

You mentioned ties to your job. Recent experiences where there are strong emotions are usually a part of almost every dream {the intent to hep you resolve the issues}. The car being robbed could represent 'feeling unfairly'. Eating stew could represent
stewing in your emotions' or consuming emotions {associated with experiences in your job}. But those images/symbols and actions will address other aspects of you, your life, your personality and your personal attitudes. All dreams have at least two meanings/applications with recent emotional energies as well as the deeper energies that go to the foundations of who you are {and what is out of balance} and why you are that person.

Have you posted another dream before these two? If so what day?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

Hi there,
Apart from the two mentioned dreams I haven't submitted anything else yet.
Maybe I can provide some more information
I have six months old son .
I mostly feel angry about my job and the policies.
Although I am still working in the same company, some months ago I resigned from a responsibility I had .
Hope it helps with the interpretation

Nastaari,
I'll provide an interpretation of this dream as well as you other posted dream Eating Lizards {which I have provided below with my analysis}.

My analysis of this dream.

Something of emotional value has been taken from you. Something that goes to who you are as a person and you relied on in a crisis. It would be something that affected you emotionally. You may have realized something related from a recent experience, something you may not have known or expected previously, something that affected you deeply. It may involve reaching certain goals. Those goals may have been altered because of the crisis.

My analysis of this Lizard dream with the dream posted first.

Dream
I was eating some king of stew made of lizards , and suddenly I remembered that lizards are poisonous . I told my mom but she said cooked lizards are not poisonous. there was also some chicken in the stew and I continued eating chicken.

Analysis
There are emotional energies that are consuming you. Energies that cause tension and also may affect you in a way that is destructive. It affects you in a very negative way. It may involve another person who you now see in a negative way. Your nurturing in early life taught you to believe in the positives but this recent experience has changed that. You go about your life with these consuming emotions because you are expected to do so.

Summary
The dreams are likely job related. But they also are going to the core of who you are. The experiences have affected you tremendously, not only in your job but also how you are expected or how you feel you must endure or react to the situation.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

Gerald
Thank you for the explanation

stats from 7-14-10 to the present