Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Illegitimate Child dream - Unsettling feeling

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and thought someone may be able to shed some light on a dream I had last night which I can't seem to shake. I can't find anything about it online either.

I had a dream that my Ex partner who i've not seen in 5 years turned up with a daughter, who was mine. I couldn't see my Ex partner, so couldn't really make out if it was her or not. But I was so happy to see the child because she was mine. All I did was hug and not let go! I can't help but keep looking to see if she has a child now but I can't she her online at all. (sounds worse than it is, checking out of shear fear from the dream)

I'm happily engaged now with someone else and i've only ever had 2 serious partners before my Fiancee.

I don't really want to bring it up with her incase she takes it the wrong way. But it's really unsettling me. Nothing much else happened in the dream besides this.

The weirdest part is, I wouldn't be completely upset to learn I had a child. Although I've always been overly cautious when it comes to sexual precautions because i'd only have children when I wanted and not before.

Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading :)

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} google

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Illegitimate Child dream - Unsettling feeling

thejudge,
Let me provide my interpretation of the symbols/images then go from there {I interpret the images/actions to get my analysis, looking for emotional patterns within the dream}.

-Ex partner-past feminine aspect/past emotional experiences
-turned up with daughter which was mine-a developing feminine aspect
-could not see ex/if it was her-unconscious aspects that are not known/realized/understood
-hug and not leg go-embracing feminine aspects and not letting go of them

I sense the dream is addressing emotional issues or/and behavioral patterns that are similar or related to the relationship with your ex. The child would be an emotional part of you that is developing or needs to be developed. Unconsciously there may be reasons for your actions in a present experience where you are similar to the relationship with your ex. You need to embrace these emotions and not let go of them.

There may be aspects about your present engagement related to this dream. Aspects related to your ex where you need to develop new attitudes in this relationship. One has to do with the other {engagement and your ex}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present