Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream

'i had a dream about dead white horse of an aunt, when i went to see her, her black guard dog attacked me while i was running away from dead relative( great grand father ) who was literally trying to beat the hell out of me, he also said he is going back to jail again, (no one in my family have been to jail) what does it mean?'

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} online

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? no

Re: Dream

Jacky,
Without knowing more about your personal life I can only outline the possibilities of what the dream is attempting to communicate {dreams use a language of symbol and metaphor}. This is what I get from interpreting the images/actions in your dream. Determine what may fit in your waking life these images/actions may represent.

Analysis

The dream seems to be pointing to past experiences that have affected you emotionally. These are unconscious issues you may not wish to deal with so you keep them away from your conscious mind. But unconsciously they do have some control or affect on you. You repress the experiences because of the emotional pain they would cause.

Interpretation of images/actions
-dead white horse of an aunt-aspects connected to aunt or family that are no longer there
-black guard dog attacked-unconscious {possibly repressed} aspects that have become an emotional issue
-running away from dead relative-running away from emotional issue that could/would change you
-great grand father beating you-very old masculine aspects that still 'beat up on you' {perhaps unconsciously}
-going back to jail-confining the issues {in unconscious} so you are not consciously bothered by them

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa/Soace Coast, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Built the Site/Forum

stats from 7-14-10 to the present