Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: In laws in dream

Nastaari,
Please provide a response to my analysis so to allow others to understand any associations in it o your dream. A response is required before I will provide an analysis of future dreams.
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: In laws in dream

In response to Nastaari's reply which did not show up when posted by him {he sent me an e-mail}.

Nastaari's response/question to my interpretation
does absence of my wife relates to some issue in my marriage that I am not aware of or it is just a symbol not necessary related to my marriage.

My Response
Your wife {as well as your mother-in-law and son} were not present in the dream. This likely says something about those relationships. If they are not present then there is likely not a related conflict with them, or they are not involved in the conflict you had with your father. There is no direct language in the dream that suggests an issue with your wife. But the presence of your sister-in-law might. Do you feel there is an issue with your wife, a conflict that would parallel the conflict you had with your father. If so look at you as being your father and your sister-in-law as your wife. Your sister-in-law and you slept in the hallway. A hallway can symbolize a connection to unconscious emotions/attitudes.

my brother in law and father in law don't have a positive relationship although they try to hide it inside the family.

My analysis as posted
My sense of the dream is you are currently dealing with issues related to your recently deceased father. Recent experiences to do with in-laws may have added to these issues. You may see/sense aspects of your father-in-law and brother-in-law that fit with your life {possibly to do with the relationship with your father}. Are there any conflicts between those two that fit with your relationship with your father?

Summary
The conflict between your father and brother-in-law reflects/mirrors the conflict of how you felt about your father. Your brother-in-law would represent an aspect of yourself {To see your brother-in-law in your dream would represent characteristics in him that you find within yourself}. Also, you likely had to hide many of your feelings about your father. One being his attitude of selfishness and not caring {especially toward your mother}.

and one more point that might add up , after my father passed away , I was relieved that my mother no more has to deal with my father's selfishness and not caring.

My Response
See my response to your first question. The issue you had about your father's attitude toward your mother.

Further Analysis
In the dream there were three dogs that attacked your father/father-in-law. One aspect to these three dogs may involve your own attitudes, perhaps a fear something about the conflict between you and your father may 'bite' you. Or the biting may point to the opposite, you have realized from your father's attitudes not to repeat them. We will need to look at future dreams to see if there are aspects related to these possibilities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present