Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beautiful sheep being pregnent

Enorouzi,
Please provide a response to my analysis so to allow others to understand any associations in it o your dream. A response is required before I will provide an analysis of future dreams.
Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Hi
Thanks for your interpretation. I think your interpretation has important information in it. You first said that the sheep might be my anima which is going to be killed in my marriage which somehow does not make sense with my feelings in the dream which was full of joy and awe. But in the final paragraph you mentioned that this dream is promising that the hollow in my psyche created because of my relations with my mother (which I think is the case) will be filled with my marriage. This makes so much sense for me since my marriage had a grate effect in my relationship with women in general and my happiness in life.
I also think that the pregnancy of the sheep is a blessing which I should wait till it will express itself in my life.

Thanks again for your grate work of interpretation

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 33/Male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

Enorouzi,
The relationship with your mother could fit with how you feel about relationships with women. Unconsciously you may be trying to reconcile the mother relationship with new positive attitudes toward your wife {wedding ceremony}. The dream is empty of other people which could represent being empty of important emotions involving women {tainted by the mother relationship}. The positive relationship was missing with your mother {I am assuming from your response there were problems in that}. The normal conforms I mentioned in my analysis would be the norms you experienced as a child in relationship with your mother. You would need to sacrifice those norms to have a 'normal' relationship with your wife/women. You would need to make changes to your 'normal' psyche {as developed from childhood/relationship with your mother} so to have positive relationship with your wife/women. The last sentence in my analysis seems to fit with your response:
The changes in your life would be getting married but also finding a female to fill the emotional void related to that one 'dominant' female in your life.

Something positive seems to have come about in your life. What positive changes, what is the 'beauty' in your life now that was not there previously? This has caused you to take the first steps in resolving the mother conflict. But because you did not actually witness any killing you will need to look deeper into the psychological aspects related to the dominate mother pattern. If left unresolved it could cause future conflicts in your life. You need to 'notice'/acknowledge the unconscious energies that remain from the mother relationship. These energies run deeper than you may realize, the foundations of the psyche begin in the earliest years of life and when reinforced throughout childhood become a 'fixture' and motivator in adult life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present