Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: standing up

David,
If you will fill out the Dream Submission Form I will analyze your dream. I've changed the forum asking for more info from the dreamer so to provide a more in-depth analysis. Previously I only asked for age and gender which allowed me to determine underlying emotional energies within a dream {dreams are about our emotions}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: standing up

David,
I was working on your dream when I was called away. I still have more work to do but I do see patterns involving developed attitudes from early life experiences/influences. These type attitudes usually affect personality and how you view the world as an adult. They could have an effect on your search for a new position/job. The dream is likely addressing recent experiences along with the deeper issues related to early life. Who in your life {childhood} would you consider to be a bully? Your father perhaps, or some other trusted male? That person has had a great influence on your developed attitudes.

I will provide a bit more detailed analysis Sunday {I work Saturdays}. Until then I will post a preliminary interpretation of the images/actions.

Title: standing up
I was in London in a company/organisation. I was a volunteer or just visiting it was not clear, an existing work colleague worked in this company. They were in smart office attire i was in very casual clothes. I knelt by my friends desk speaking to her i was holding a work glove in my right hand.

Suddenly the ceo and senior staff came into the office floor. The ceo was very angry and was shouting indiscriminately at the other workers.He came round to our desk and started to berate my friend. He said to her why are we using this supplier in reference to the brand of my own glove. She was intimidated and just put her head down accepting this.(she does act this way in the waking world) I was so offended and angered for her, i interjected and advised him it was my own personal glove.

He blew up even further said to me he was not speaking to me and i do not talk to him unless he talks to me. I felt i could not sit back and allow him to bully people it was wrong, i was compelled to do the right thing and push back on this.
I challenged him stood up to him.

-standing up-asserting {or a need to assert} yourself in some aspect of your life
-in London/company-organization-associations with various aspects of whole self
-I was a volunteer/visiting/it was not clear-taking the initiative to reconnect with unconscious aspects you are not aware of/do not understand
-existing colleague worked in this company-shared experiences/aspects with this person
-in smart office attire/I was in casual clothes-measuring aspects about yourself in comparison
-knelt by friends desk-open to evaluating aspects about yourself
-holding work glove in right hand-working to control aspects in waking life

-suddenly ceo/senior staff came into office floor-prompt attention to highest authority that produced foundations of ego self
-ceo was angry/shouting at workers-controlling aspects of frustration/repressed emotions
-he came around to desk/started to berate friend-evaluating masculine aspects/person that diminishes positive self
-why are we using this supplier/brand of my glove-questioning inner aspects that have control over you
-she was intimidated/put her head down excepting this-anima aspects giving into learned experiences {being controlled by foundational experiences/influences}
-offended/angered by her/interjected/advised it was my personal glove-repressed negative emotions brought about foundational experiences/influences

-he blew up further-deeper issues with repressed aspects
-not speaking to me/I do not talk to him unless he talks to me-no communication of repressed aspects
-felt I could not sit back-not able to control emotions/attitude
-allow him to bully people-holding in repressed anger
-challenged him/stood up to him-challenge developed attitudes/taking or a need to take a position against developed attitudes

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present