Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Searching in a morgue

Nastaari,
Here is how I interpret the images/actions in your dream.

-my mother and I went into a morgue-living with a shared emotional aspect with your mother that needs resolution {needs to be laid to rest}
-wanted to keep it quiet/no body see us-not vocalizing these emotions
-piles of dead bodies-feeling detached emotionally possessing massive energies {unconscious energies}
-watching for someone/guard-guarding how you feel/holding in your emotions {in relationship to someone in your life}
-mother brought out two bags of silver powder-conflicting emotional energies that motivate your life {two layers of application}
-from corpse of child-what has died and related to childhood/an inner corpse related to childhood
-somebody came to morgue-some aspect/person that has been laid to rest/issues that need to be laid to rest/resolved
-he was person in charge-an actual person/inner emotional energies that motivate your life
-he didn't pay attention to us-actual actions by a person/not understanding or realizing the inner emotional energies
-we spoke few words-actual experiences/not thoroughly communicating the inner controlling energies
-I don't remember-not knowing the inner energies/not remembering all aspects related to the experiences in relationship to a person/s

Summary
This dream does seem to be pointing to both your father {who recently died} as well as the inner energies that are associated with him. You shared many of the same emotional experiences as your mother {or suffered with her in them}. You have conflicting emotions related to your father. It started in childhood {which is the defining time frame for psyche development} and the energies remain in adulthood. The not speaking many words/not remembering not only points to experiences with your father {some you probably wish to forget} but also points to a need to resolve the unconscious issues. You need to find a way to lay those emotions to rest. This goes with what we have discussed in past dreams, a usual pattern in dreams because the emotional conflicts still remain.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: Searching in a morgue

Jerry ,
that's true , and it is a recurring pattern.
additional information: last month my mother and my brother came to visit us.

meanwhile could you please elaborate more on the two silver powder bags ?
I did not quite understand the "two layers of application".

Thanks Sir

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: M 37

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present