Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
extra fingers to left hand

my dream was...i saw something shiny sticking out of my middle finger on my left hand, i pulled on what was sricking out, a small hole formed which was a little painful but i continued to pull on what was in my finger, i pulled out a crystal clear pen which had blue ink in it... When i looked back at my hand i noticed i also had an extra little finger that had grown between my little finer and ring finger...as well as an extra thumb had grown between my thumb and index fingers, they were both shorter than my actual fingers...so i had 7 fingers on my left hand. ?.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21 / male, south africa

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

Re: extra fingers to left hand

Jordy,
You need to submit the Dream Submission Form before I can provide a complete analysis of your dream. I have interpreted the images/actions from your dream and this is what I came up with.

-shiny sticking out of middle finger on left hand-realizing the unreleased potential requiring mental energies
-pulled on what was sticking out/small hole formed/was a little painful-releasing what within you/not requiring great pains in doing so
-continued to pull/pulled out a crystal clear pen with blue ink-continuing to work with higher aspects through positive self expression
-looked back at hand-focusing on your natural abilities
-noticed extra little finger between little finger/ring finger-possessing strong intellect related to creative aspects
-extra thumb between thumb/index finger-strong creative energies that guide/empower you
-both were shorter than actual fingers-not yet reached potential
-had 7 fingers on left hand-possessing creative abilities

Submit the form and I should be able to provide better insights to what the dream is trying to communicate. It does seem to do with creative aspects or aspects related to whatever is your higher qualities.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present