Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: light behind a door

Katerina,
Your renewed interest in spirituality may be the reason you are now remembering the dream. Dreams at an early age are often unlike adult dreams since there was little if any real emotional 'baggage' in your life. The religious experience became a conflict and could be represented by the skeletons that needed healing/nurses {at least one anyways}. Being saved may have been associated with religious dogma but could have represented being saved from the dogma as well. Once you felt secure in not being controlled by the religious stuff you were able to chase it away. Of course this is as much conjecture since it is a child dream and one you had many years ago. Hopefully the experience you are now experiencing with renewed spirituality is more spiritual than religious. There is a big difference.

The only thing left unanswered {assuming I am correct about the spiritual associations} is what was the other skeleton that was chasing you? It may have been something to do with guilt which in turn may have be related to the religious experiences. Getting to a proper analysis of the dream would take much more in-depth knowledge of your personal life as a child and more dreams which can be analyzed. Dreams are about emotional conflicts and attempt to help the dreamer resolve the issues. I don see associations to the childhood religious experiences and your renewed interest in spirituality. Looking back at your childhood and the religious experiences help bring up old/new memories from that time. If you other dreams related to this one {not unusual} then post it and let me analyze it. It may provide new info.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present