Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Twins

Anonymous,
Below is my interpretation of the images and actions from your dream {interpreting the images/actions to get final analysis}.

My senses are you have issues from childhood involving experiences with a male/men that has caused emotional issues as an adult. Likely these experiences have formed your attitude toward men and possibly resulting in negative actions involving male relationships. There has been a price to pay for these attitudes {possibly making wrong choices when it comes to relationships}. Until you result the inner issues the developed attitude you have will continue to plague you. You may have a fear of being alone and thus get into relationships that are likely to fail.

In the second posted dream {partial} my sense is there are inner if not conscious issues in your current relationship. Consciously you made have chosen him but the reason for doing so is unconsciously motivated {bad decisions in choosing relationships}

Images/Actions Interpreted
-was in labor and gave birth to little girl-in a struggle with a new emotional aspect/possibly developed from childhood experiences
-nurse working on her/get baby to respond-trying to heal emotional aspects and learn to life with new attitudes
-she wouldn't {respond}-not responding to inner issues
-kissed baby's forehead/baby was then fine/healthy-living with emotional aspects providing temporary mental stability
-standing in parking garage alone in labor-lacking direction/saddled with emotional issues
-taken back to hospital-still in need of healing
-When I got inside hospital-looking inward to heal intimate issues
-had to pick bed wanted to give birth in-choosing the life you wish to live
-all had price tags/decorative bedding-price you are paying in adding emotional issues
-laying in bed-living with consequences you have chosen in life
-nurse was standing by bed-healing is still required
-only ones in room-being/feeling alone
-keep telling her baby was coming-waiting for/needing new experiences to occur
-stood there with scissors cutting price tags-removing aspects related to disconnected self value
-gave birth to little boy that was deformed-emotional issues that caused undeveloped masculine aspects

Second Dream

That was the night before last then last night I dreamed my boyfriend was moving furniture in to my house. He was hanging pictures on the walls.

-boyfriend moving furniture into my house-bringing masculine attitudes into your life
-he was hanging pictures on walls-the relationship with him brings up past experiences {unconsciously if not consciously} involving attitudes you have developed.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66/Cocoa, Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present