Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The past

Samuel,
Please do take time to review my analysis and provide a response. Dreams are nature's tool to help resolve emotional issues. The title of your dream sets the stage for what the dream message is; the past. The past is always a part of the present and future. Because they are still in need of resolution {which is what the dream is wanting to help you do} what ever the issues will continue until resolved. Your current personal life/attitudes/personality are products of your early life experiences. Childhood/early teen years especially since it is in these years your personality and personal attitudes take shape.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66/Cocoa Fla

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

After giving the analysis a few read throughs, here are some of the thoughts that crossed my mind.

“walking down hallways of old high school-revisiting past experiences from high school” Kind of reminds me of some memories I have had recently of the past where I have really misinterpreted situations when I was younger. Looking back, I know now that I have been and still am to an extent a person that is not the most socially intelligent when it comes to catching signals, hints and what not. What this had done though is put me in a mindset where I really want to travel back in time, relive the experience, and react the way that I now wish I did.

Need to get laptops assessment seems accurate.

looks like a tent revival-resurrection of insecurities…this is accurate in the sense that I had two steps forward one step back moment in the last month. Progress was made and then self-sabotage set in.

turn into gravel/dirt parking lot-stored emotions…this is true enough I know that I repress.

he is with wife-aspects that you are married to…. there are certain emotions/energies that I cannot seem to “turn off.”

praying with two older ladies-seeking guidance from past emotional experiences…. I feel like this relates to suddenly recalling events that took place 10-15 years ago, and having a different perspective on the situation.

lady does not know prayer-knowing energies… What do you mean exactly?

The repetitious notion would probably be my use of alcohol to “turn off” my brain temporarily.

The seeking guidance notion is also an accurate assessment.

I have some off time this weekend so I am going to look at it some more and add to my response.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30 male virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

Samuel,
I appreciate your detailed response. By connecting what I state in my analysis to your waking life you have begun a healing process. There are unconscious energies that motivate actions in life and knowing what those are is a major step in the healing process. Dreams are a direct link to the unconscious and when properly analyzed and interpreted the will help to understand what the emotional issues are {dreams are about the emotional energies}. Most often this is never done and life is unconsciously lived, the conscious self held hostage to early life experiences and influences.

To your question about the 'lady does not know prayer' and my interpretation of 'knowing energies'. Prayer is reaching out to a 'higher source' and the higher source would be the source within you. These are unconscious energies that motivate you emotionally {lady} you are not/or have been aware of the unconscious energies. Praying out loud is {on one level} consciously acting out the unconscious motivating energies> we all do this in some form or fashion, living life without knowing the reasons for who we are and why we are that person. Dreams reveal the true self with the intent of exposing what is out of balance in the waking life that prevents wholeness.

If you have other comments or questions post them and I will provide my insights.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present