Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Coins

Hi Jerry this makes a WHOLE lot of sense. I recognize that I don't feel good about myself and that I see myself in a negative way. I can see the life experiences, too, that have led me to this point as well.

I sincerely appreciate your response.

Jackie

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 40, F, Buffalo, NY

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Re: Coins

Jackie,
The analysis, as most do, shines a light on your inner self and the emotional energies that govern your psyche {psychology}. And with all dreams it is but one of at least two {or more} interpretations, my analysis centered on the unconscious energies and another associated with more recent emotional experiences that are related to my analysis. When a trained dream analyst possesses personal information about the dreamer's life, an interpretation of the recent experiences as depicted in the dream {images and actions} can be provided as well. The unconscious aspects are about the foundations, personality and personal attitudes that exist and contribute to the recent experiences. How you act and react to experiences in life are largely dictated by the inner forces.

As for the images and actions in your dream and how they translate into understandable language {dreams have a language primarily of symbol and metaphor but can also address literal as well as personal associations}. The dream title provides clues to the dream message with the coins representing self worth as well as 'changes' needed in your psychology to remedy the self worth issues. The number 5 is a common {if not universal} number for change as well {the number five reflecting a change in your psyche or that you need to alter your psychology}. The number 15 would represent the mental attitude {1+5=6 which represents the body/mind. The number 9 represents spiritual aspects/wholeness}. The $1.15 would represent the ego self {1} that needs a change of attitude {5} so to achieve wholeness of body/mind {6}. The period {.} represents an end to the ego submissive attitude {to unconscious energies/motivators} which will bring about the needed changes of body/mind. Beyond that the dream likely has personal associations with the numbers only you could know {with the limited info I have of you, your age and gender}. But the primary task in analyzing the dream is to discover the primary message, which is about self worth and a needed change of attitude so you can find wholeness and real happiness in life. That is the function of dreams, to help bring about wholeness by informing the dreamer what is out of balance psychologically as well as physically and spiritually. If you are aware of the underlying psychological reasons for why you are who your are then you can make changes where needed and find solutions to what it takes to do that. Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect, the psyche has the dream that performs the same function.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present