Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: mountain top

Both my mom and I are experiencing anxiety in planning this trip.
Both my mom and I recently shared how it's been challenging putting up with a particular relative all these years who doesn't want us to take the trip. My mom has enabled this relative to speak abusively to others by not speaking up when she did it. I've had to put up with it, but my mom didn't see it or confide that she knew about it until it recently. And when my mom passes, I will have to deal with this particular relative all alone, which I don't want to do. Since I have cold feelings about this relative, I don't know if the mountain is referring to this person? Although my mom doesn't condone this person's abusive behavior, she accepts it or lets this person get away with it without any confrontation so maybe this could refer to the part that I have cold feelings, but my mom ignores these cold feelings she may have? This person definitely crosses my emotional boundaries to the max. My mom and I may have both been in the same position with this person acting like they hate us for no good reason. This person is female, but very dominant or male like.

Re: mountain top

Anonymous,
I appreciate your response. It demonstrates in fine form the dream is addressing at least two issues using the same images and actions. That is not always apparent but your response naming the emotional conflict you have with the female relative explains in direct terms the issue with this relative as well as the anxieties in your upcoming trip. Both involve big mountains that must be confronted, literally and figuratively {in dream language}.

I believe you have named the shared experience with your mother I saw in your dream. This relative is definitely a mountain that must be confronted and overcome. This is the other issue you share with your mother, albeit a major issue and likely a prime one the dream is addressing {when I state all dreams have at least two meanings/applications it means two or more}. What you state about the relative fits neatly with the dream images and actions. The separation I noted could be the fear of having to confront this relative alone after your mother is gone. That experience would fit with the feelings of helplessness also {your feelings in having to deal with the relative}. Your description of the relative being female but with dominant masculine traits could be the masculine energies I saw in the dream {although there could be other applications, probably inner aspects that fit your personality}. I would look to personal attitudes that come from early life, possibly shared attitudes you got from your mother. But the primary issues the dream is addressing is the upcoming trip and the female relative that has caused/continues to cause emotional conflict in your life.

Good luck with your trip and with dealing with this particular relative.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 66 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present