Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Girl/Bizarre Injury

Solastalgia,
I apologize for not replying sooner.

As to your question about how to heal the anima. First you need to discover where there the anima is wounded. The wounds, or to use a better set of termnology, deminished essential foundations, are there because there is something lacking in your psyche composition. The composition is who you are, the foundations to personality and personal attitudes. The best palce to look is childhood and your relationship and experiences with parents and people who were predominant influencial in the building of your psyche {your whole self, the mental as well as contributing physical factors}. What was influencial in your earliest years of life that would cause your anima condition? What was the relationship with your mother and father? What was the relationship between them? Were there people or experiences in childhood where the experiences contained strong emotional energies that could have helped form or contribute to your foundations? Basically it involves a deep search of who you are and why you are that person. Knowing this will allow you to understand why you are the persona you are, your personality and personal attitudes. You will begin to see what needs to be healed. You may be able to do this on your own or it may require working with a psychologist or therapist. Jungian psyche is all about healing the inner self {wounded child}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present