Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: snakes/women

Samuel,
Give me another day to inspect and analyze your dream. Some personal stuff I need to work on that is preventing a clear, intuitive mind I rely on when analyzing dreams.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

understood

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 male virginia

Samuel,
Here is my analysis of your dream. I apologize for taking so long to get a final interpretation. So many things to do in retirement I sometimes feel I need to retire from retirement.

Negative unconscious energies that are controlling conscious attitudes/actions. Taking chances may be an aspect the dream is addressing {your poker playing}. Fears in life may be an aspect being addressed as well. The primary message seems to be the unconscious energies/motivators for these attitudes. The swampy area may be addressing repressed aspects that contribute to conscious insecurities. You are 'grounded' {land} in these attitudes because they are from early life learning/experiences/influences. The green snake you feel should have fangs could be addressing conscious attitudes you accept as a part of life but know will come back to 'bite' you.

The second dream the snake could be symbolic of fears and the unconscious negative energies {rodent}. These negative energies are 'eating' away at your making progress in life. You may not feel it is useless to struggle against these unconscious attitudes having accepted them as a part of life.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Was in the process of moving when I posted this but I will get you a response, thanks.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31 male virginia

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes May

stats from 7-14-10 to the present