The Power of Dreams
Dream Forum
Contribute to
Kitty Fund

On Line
Since 2005
NOTICE: Age/Gender & Follow-up Response to Analysis Required on All Dream Posts
Failure to Post a Response Will Result in Being Banned From Future Posting
By submitting your dream you have read and agree to Our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy
Dream Dictionary
At Bottom of page

Myths-Dreams-Symbols/The Power of Dreams: Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Girlfriend washing my hair

I had a dream of a girlfriend washing my hair very tenderly. I was on one knee with head lowered for her to wash it. Then I put other food down so on both knees.

Then I got up with a white towel to dry, and said to guys sitting on floor please say Thank you to her when she returns.

We are separated at the moment due to a misunderstanding, but love and depression from separation there.

Does this infer a fresh beginning or an end?

Age/Gender & Location {Required/Post May Be Deleted If Not Provided}: 30

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search to Help Find Last Post} No

Will You Provide A Follow-up Response to My Analysis? {Required} Girlfriend washing my hair

Re: Girlfriend washing my hair

Denver,
My usual way of analyzing dreams is providing an amplification of the images and actions in a dream and then a summary of what I find. Below is my analysis of your dream with my amplification.

Tite: Girlfriend washing my hair
-Positive emotional aspects related with cleansing of developed attitudes

-a girlfriend washing my hair tenderly-Positive emotional aspects related with cleansing of developed attitudes of affection
-I was on one knee-conscious level of support related to unconscious attitudes
-with head lowered for her to wash it-submitting to developed attitudes that need to b cleansed/changed
-put food down so on both knees-suppression of unconscious attitudes related to emotional nourishment
-Then I got up with white towel to dry-positively finding a solution and dealing with emotions that need healing
-said to guys sitting on floor-masculine foundations
-say thank you to her when she returns-acknowledging inner emotions and appreciating help provided in healing

My sense of the dream is it is addressing the current situation with your actual girlfriend {you noted you are separated from her} as well as the deeper issues related to women in your life, in particular your mother. What was the relationship with your mother? Perhaps you were overly dependent on her {mother} or, there were negative aspects with her and this translate to relationships with women in adulthood.

Jerry

Age/Gender & Location {Required/Post May Be Deleted If Not Provided}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Thank you for your reply. I am raised by a single mother, good relationship. She depended on me for support, but a very low maintenance delightful relationship.

The girlfriend has childhood hurt issues, wanted marriage and children with me but due to a misunderstanding, assumed I had rejected her.

She has her moon in scorpio, and has caused 2 problems for me. The first she has fixed.

Its possible she is fixing the 2nd by the washing of the hair. Washing away my worry and troubles.

Devver,
I'll provide a response as soon as I can in the next few days.

Jerry

Age/Gender & Location {Required/Post May Be Deleted If Not Provided}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

The Power of Dreams Dream Dictionary A Dictionary Based on the Concepts of
Jungian Psychology
<
Dream Dictionary:    A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Numbers | Colors |
This dream dictionary will help in translating the dream language. It is 'Jungian' based and focuses on the best possible applications of the dream images and actions in relationship to the emotional energies found in dreams. It references the symbolic and metaphorical energies of the images and actions, citing the personal and the universal, as well as the archetypal patterns which underlie the foundations of all dreams
Just as nature provides the body with the immune system to heal and protect ..... nature affords the psych{ology} with the dream

Individual Symbols & Motifs
Alphabet | Animals | Birds | Body Parts | Bugs & Insects | Car | Characters | Chase Dreams | Cheating Dreams | Clothing
Colors | Common Symbols | Death | Death Dreams | Disasters | Falling | Feelings | Flying | Food | House | Naked/Nude | Places
Pregnancy | Relationships | School | Sex | Snake | Teeth | Tests | Tools | Travel | Vanity | Wedding
stats from 7-14-10 to the present

Are Sponsored by
>Gifford Fence Orlando      Gifford Fence-Middle Tennessee