Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Dreams after Healing and Recovery

Hello Jerry

Thank you for interpreting my dreams.
My thoughts on the two dreams and the interpretations are:
I thought that dreaming of certain people is always related to them and of the fate of the relationship. I didn't expect that It would be related to my past issues or hidden forces within myself. I agree with some psychoanalytical points that you have highlighted but I also believe that what happened in the past could be healed. Also the past led to see other positive aspects within myself too that I both have and developed within myself.
also I thought that the first dream was relating to something the guy was hiding, maybe an undeveloped feminine aspect within him that took the symbol of a daughter. ( he is acting like a little girl )

the second dream :
I thought that he was in fact going to call me in real life. also I thought that he was actually working within himself to change into the better. but the interpretation was different.

Thank you.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 25

Re: Dreams after Healing and Recovery

Rena,
To your thoughts: "dreaming of certain people is always related to them and of the fate of the relationship." It is related in some form to them but it is in relationship to your emotions. He is the masculine aspect I pointed to and his inclusion in the dream is due to the emotional energies within you to do with that he effectuates. But this is but one layer of the dream, the personal layer that I can only discern with having more personal info about you {I have only your age and gender, nothing personal}.

The other layer, the one I can discern from the dream images and actions, goes to the behavioral and developed attitudes that are the foundations for your personality/psyche. We all have both masculine and feminine aspects and your bf is your inner 'masculine', your animus. Your actual bf may stimulate inner masculine energies and the dream uses him to address those energies. If the 'literal' representation isn't real {did he hide a daughter from you?} then the dream message is 'more' about your inner masculine, something that is 'hidden' within your unconscious about your masculine aspects that needs to be brought out. Your inner masculine is 'out-of-balance'. This could be due to not having a proper relationship with your father {thus be deprived of the needed masculine guidance} and/or an improper relationship with a male, one that you hide from consciousness because of the emotional pain {which would fit? that is the masculine aspect that needs healing}.

'What happened in the past can be healed'. That is about dreams attempt to do, help heal emotional issues/conflicts {what is out of balance within your psyche}. Just as the body has the immune system to regulate, protect and heal the body, so to the psyche has the dream. It is nature's tool, evolutionary and developed over time.

'Also the past led to see other positive aspects within myself too'. I noted in my analysis the positive, the progress. Are you consciously working with your inner aspects, therapy or a personal search? I can read the outlines of the emotional energies but you can only name actually what the cause for the out-of-balanced' masculine aspects. Look at the reasons for why you were a needy and weak woman, go back to childhood and go forward. The experiences in early life, and later life 'traumatic' experiences {emotionally charged} are what formed your personality and personal attitudes {along with biological DNA}. hat have you done to address these issues? The dream tells me you are working to make progress but not how you are going about doing it.

What is still hidden? That is the main theme, issues related to masculine aspects that produced a needy and weak woman. The hidden daughter could very well be you as a daughter and there are 'emotional secrets' related to masculine experiences that need to be brought out, still. These issues are hindering complete wholeness, resolving the out-of-balanced' emotional issues.

'dream was relating to something the guy was hiding, maybe an undeveloped feminine aspect within him that took the symbol of a daughter'. Again, your dreams are about what is hidden within you. There is some aspect related to your actual bf that stimulates the inner bf, the inner masculine aspects, Boy is masculine, friend is a positive. This indicates there is a healing taking place {the positive aspects I noted} but there are still issues remaining {they will always be within the psyche, to what degree they affect your life is dependent on the healing process}. The 'he is acting like a little girl' tells me there are experiences in early life {you are the little girl} related to outer masculine experiences {with a male/males} that are still be 'acted out' as an adult. The second dream seems to be addressing these inner attitudes but would point to some aspect of relationships with men as an adult {your bf} that still need to be resolved {deceiving yourself}. The 'questioning' of masculine aspects I noted in my amplification at the end of the second dream probably is pointing to 'questioning' aspects to the actual relationship with your bf. The aggressive/controlling male/bf and you as the weak feminine addresses the actual relationship, but also is addressing the inner issues that come from early life experiences with males. The underlying reasons for the weak female you were and how they played into you ignoring and being too forgiving to his behavioral problems.
My sense of all of this is there is still work to be done, on the inner issues and then the outer {the outer can never be resolved as long as the inner persists}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present