Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: window

Anonymous,
I'm working on your dream and will have a final analysis either this afternoon or in the morning.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Anonymous,

The title of the dream is usually telling of what the dream is trying to communicate. The window represents insights to inner aspects within you. The therapist would be your inner therapist, the dream being the unconscious tool that nature provides to help resolve emotional issues. The dream seems to be stating you are still working on issues related to the past experience with the 'psychopath'.

For some reason, perhaps a more recent experience that brought back memories of that relationship, you are still trying to reconcile what happened and why. It is as much an unconscious issue which might suggest there are unresolved inner aspects you are not consciously aware of. Look at issues of being manipulated or being deceived {symbolic meaning of psychopath in your dream}. Not just by this past relationship but current relationships. Perhaps the past experience is an unresolved issue because you are now faced with a current situation that requires practical thinking instead of emotional response. What happened in the past may be an issue with the 'psychopath' that requires inner insights involving current relationships {the therapist entered the room that I was in, I asked her what happened with him}. Usually more recent or current experiences bring up issues from your past.

Are there recent or current experiences that relate to this past experience or bring up issues of being manipulated/deceived? The relationship with the 'psychopath definitely left an impression but symbolically the psychopath image may be addressing manipulation or deception in some recent experience or relationship.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Thank you. Yes, I'm currently dealing with more manipulation/deception.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present