Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: chased by pregnant vampire, eating kitchen towels

Aveda,
The first thing I would look at from the first dream is from the title. What emotional experiences from your past are you running away from? It possesses strong psyche energies that are capable of draining you emotionally. You may have repressed the experience or just pushed out of mind so not to be face the pain it caused. It would likely have affected your personality {but perhaps not knowing this}.

The second aspect of the dream that stands out is the line, "I am in the toilet in school at age 6. Often the mention of an age points to an actual time frame of a real experience {although the age reference usually comes in the very first of a dream. Was there an experience at age 6 that possessed strong emotional energies that you need to let out {elimination/toilet}? The dream strongly suggests repression of an experience {I am hiding}.

Another aspect I sense is there may have been a situation where you were in daily contact with experiences where the related emotions need to be expressed. Your overall life experiences in early life may be the subject being addressed with one particular experiences highlighting the negative situations. Your developing psyche and personality would have been affected, perhaps extremely so.

The last thing I would look at is the relationship with your mother and/or experiences/traits/attitudes the two of you may have shared.

Let me know your thoughts and perhaps we can gain more from your response.

Here is the amplification of the images and actions from your dream {something I provide with most dreams}. You may see something in them that opens your mind to things forgotten or repressed.

Dream Title
chased by pregnant vampire
-avoiding an issue that could/would drain your emotional energies/a past experience that affects something that is to develop or is developing in your future

-I was in my old apartment-aspects related to past ego life
-I shared with friend-positive aspect of self
-standing in the kitchen doing dishes-an aspect related to nurturing and cleansing
-put wettex kitchen towel in my mouth-expressing in your daily life what you have absorbed
-normally used to clean tables-removing what was normal in social life
-I wanted to hide what I was doing from someone-repressing emotional energies
-I am at a toliet in school at age 6-eliminating what you learned/experienced at age 6 that affected your ego life
-I am hiding-keeping something a secret/repression
-remove the towel from my mouth-expressing and removing emotional energies
-I'm in toliet -a need to release emotions
-because I don't want anyone to see me-hiding something from oneself/repression
-try to remove towel I notice mouth is full of kitchen towels-trying to express what is repressed would require dealing with more negative emotions
-like it is growing-mulitplying the emotional energies
-tastes bad-negative ego aspects

Second Dream
-nightmare-strong unconscious disturbance
-being chased by pregnant woman-avoiding developed emotions
-woman is real woman who is famous where I live-real person/woman in your life like yourself/unrealized aspirations
-she catches up with me-old emotional energies resurfacing
-bites me in neck-unconscious energies causing conscious emotional injury
-sucking blood-draining emotional energy

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Re: chased by pregnant vampire, eating kitchen towels

Nightmares carry a strong message from the unconscious to the ego.

Seems that you are feel threatened by something and are running away from it, it eventually catches you and is draining your ego energy. What is draining your energy?

Famous persons are often narcissists. They had some lack in childhood, lack of love and so they want to be admired, loved to by all, fill the void and are using a lot of energy to achive fame, glory, love, but in the end it is seldom enough, they are never satisfied,...

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 31, M

stats from 7-14-10 to the present