Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream interpretation

Hello. I thought id ask about this dream I had this afternoon here since it was so detailed and felt so real I really didn't feel a general interpretation would do it justice. I just had a crazy dream where I was in this place made outta alleys it was like where brothels are in China and this girl comes stumbling down this hill and couldn't walk.... I envisioned a bar up on the hill where she came from.... I was thinking "the bar keeps spiking these girls drinks and this ain't right" I was trying to help her but she couldn't barely walk so I was about to see if I could get her to lay down until the drugs wore off.. Next thing I know she pulled pills out her pocket and somehow my pills got mixed in there. She was trying to take a yellow pill for her stomach but ended up taking mine now this girl is more messed up and goes off in the cut through the alley... I go around the cut and I see her walking down a hill where mad people were swarming and it was dark which I couls tell was the dreaam hood a common place I am in dreams for years so I'm trying to come get her because she got hit by someone. I went down there and got her we started walking back up the hill when a line of bloods gangs members wearing all red surrounded us... I walked by them and they didnt do anything to me so so I'm like ''okay'' then I see them grabbing her like "gotcha" and start stomping her out then they came up on me and some blood chick pushed me... I fell and she tried to stomp me out too but I had on some high heels and kicked her with the heels on which hurt some guy and girl that were trying to punch me too so I get up and yell out " I have nothing to do with this I'm a mom and I'm out" so I go up between these alley ways and see a guy just laying on the ground I'm like "come on man let's go" he was like "nah I dont wanna go up in there" then i see a door to a house on the side of the alley when I walked in everything was all red (Walls,carpets ETC) and I looked at the girl and her bf on a big red bed with silk sheets when I realized I had been there or something before I think under the same circumstances and she looked at me rolling her eyes saying "AGAIN?") I was like yeah sorry and was about to exit out the front door when I woke up.
kraziikitti
DM Lurker

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes.... Not sure. It was about strange dreams I was having a couple months ago.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? I had a really crazy dream that felt real....please help ms interpret it.

Re: Dream interpretation

Kraziikitti,
Before I provide an analysis of your dream there is one sentence I need clarity on. In your dream you 'yell out', "I have nothing to do with this I'm a mom and I'm out". What does it mean by 'I'm out'? This part of the dream could be important. Because I know nothing about you other than your age and gender I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies within your psyche. I'm out may be nothing more than a statement fitting with the dream actions. But being out could point to something instrumental about you that would provide insights to what the dream message is. Dreams seldom state straight forward what the deep issues are, they use symbolic/metaphorical language as a disguise to the issues {example: a house in a dream is you}. Let me know if there is a specific application to the I'm out statement.

I have amplified some of the images/actions from the dream and they are posted below. These point to your true inner self. They generally point to unconscious energies in your psyche that are motivating factors in your conscious life as an adult.

Amplification of Images/Actions
-place made out of alleys-in a position where there is no escape/unconscious energies
-like brothels in China-emotional dissatisfaction and deprivation {possibly related to sexual relationships that need re-evaluation}
-girls comes stumbling down hill-emotional aspects that are out of order
-couldn't walk-inability to proceed in life as you want to
-envisioned a bar on hill where she came from-emotional issues from early life you need to resolve
-bar keeps spiking girls drinks-degraded ability to feel adequate/feelings of inadequacy
-ain't right-{possible} conscious awareness something isn't right
-trying to help but she could barely walk-can't help/control inner feelings that hinder productive life
-get her to lay down until drugs wore off-numbing oneself to inner pain/consciously escaping from inner/outer issues
-she pulled pills out of her pocket-struggle with restoration of inner aspects

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

Re: Dream interpretation

Thanks Jerry I think that you were very on point with your interpretation. As far as the I'm out statement I was saying that because after I fought the dream gang I ran because I was thinking about how I have children and I need to leave the fight situation and get out of there hence saying "I'm out" to the gang members.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 26 female

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes.... Not sure. It was about strange dreams I was having a couple months ago.

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? I had a really crazy dream that felt real....please help ms interpret it.

stats from 7-14-10 to the present