Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Stealer of memories

Sherry,
I can see elements in the dream that deal with the emotional impact of your mother's condition and the position it has put you in. But as is the case with all dreams there are deeper issues the dream is addressing, issues that seem to deal with nurturing {mother is dream as a metaphor}. Deeper than that there is a masculine aspect, perhaps a man involved. My sense is this masculine aspect is responsible for much of the anger and turmoil not only in your life but also your mother's. It is the last line in the dream that may be telling {the last part of a dream often provides answers or possible solutions}. "He ran down one of the rows of shelves and I began to run after him and suddenly woke up". My interpretation of this sentence is 'following same path that you need to wake up to'. Does that fit with current feelings?

Read the amplified interpretation of the images/actions and see if you react to them in ways that may fit with your life. Your follow up response may provide more clues to the emotional energies the dream is attempting to communicate.

Amplification of Images and actions
Dream Title
Stealer of memories
-deprived of unfulfilled goals/let go of the past in order to move forward with your life

Dream Contents
-found myself suddenly in large warehouse-contact with unconscious aspects/unforeseen aspects causing you to put goals/ambitions on hold/a warehouse also can refer to memories
-shelves filled with boxes-things you put have had to aside related to restrictions/limitations in your life
-as far as eye can see-the way you see things for the future
-mom was on the floor-mother as foundation for experiences [past and present]
-rummaging through a box-unconscious search relating to 'fixed' mechanisms associated with wholeness
-pulling out all kinds of photos-extraction of irreverisal and presistant actions/emotions
-she was angered and crying-stressed/release of negative emotions related to mother/nurturing aspects
-saw movement in shadows-past experiences not recognized/acknowledged
-to my right-conscious reality
-what appeared to be a person standing there-coming to conscious attention aspects that have been ignored that are now before you
-not tall maybe 5'7-overlooked aspects that are compelling related to completion and healing
-with jet black hair-that complement unconscious attitudes
-noticed three hooded figures-being aware of hidden/unconscious emotional aspects that affect your past, present and future
-standing in doorway behind me-a position of escape that are emerging
-not saying anything just observing-consciously aware but not expressing emotions
-whole time mother was screaming towards man in shadows-personal history of nurturing aspects and expressing powerful emotions of anger/fear projected at masculine aspects that shadow your life
-he is stealing all my pictures-masculine aspects that have negatively affected your/mother's personal attitudes
-crying due to her anger-releasing emotions related to anger/yours and mother's
-aksed him what he is doing-unconscious questioning how these attitudes have affected you/self doubting attitudes
-he turned to three hooded figures behind me-masculine aspects that are the axis of emotional energies affecting your whole self
-yelled you are letting this happen-unexpressed anger at what has happened in your emotional life
-they did not respond-not consciously responding to unconscious anger/holding in anger
-man in shadows becomes nervous as if caught-unconscious masculine aspects related to self doubting and vulnerabilities
-not knowing what to do-causing indecision in conscious life
-he ran down on of rows of shelves-dealing with a masculine aspect that you have put aside/repressed
-I began to run after him and suddenly woke up-following same path that you need to wake up to

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present