Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am attacked and then getting ill.

I forgot to add part about branch growth:

"I am in a room and the next moment something starts to happen with me. Branches(like tree branches, common ivy)start to grow out of my body. I am very afraid and I can't stop this or control this."

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, M

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Al,
I am working on your dream and hope to have a final analysis later today.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

Al,
No doubt the dream is addressing the issues you noted in your post {troubles with my mother's partner/gambler and a hard situation}. But as with all dreams it is also addressing other issues that are related to and/or come from that relationship. My sense is the dream is focused on your own actions, perhaps reckless actions that are caused by/come from experiences in early life that involve your mother. that could point to childhood environment you grew up in. You are 'following' what you learned as a child, the environment in which you grew up being motivating factors in how you act as an adult {including your personality and attitudes}.

As for the body pains and fear of having a dangerous illness. The dream may be addressing this as well but not as an issue of an illness you may have but one that could come about due to the stress that comes from the emotional issues related to your mother and her partner. But I also sense the possibility of actions you engage in that may cause harm to you emotionally if not physically. Are you engaged in any risky actions in your recent personal life? Look at this part and determine if it is true.If not then the stress issue will be the pin and harm you are afraid of.

Below is my amplification of the images and actions in your dream {my usually way to analyze dreams}. They may help in understanding the dream language as well as point to aspects I can not determine but you may recognize.
Note: I can only provide an outline of the emotional energies from a dream with the limited info I have {age and gender}. The added info about your other and her partner provides some insights but more in-depth info would be required to get to other personal issues.

Title: I am attacked and then getting ill
-I am attacked-the need to defend yourself/feeling stressed, vulnerable and helpless
-then getting ill-despair, unpleasant changes, emotional breakdown/inability to cope with a situation

Dream Content
-at a thermal spa-steamed emotions/anger/dispair
-mother is near by-mother issues/complex
-mention something about gambler-taking chances in revealing your emotions
-gambler wants to attack me-risky actions that cause stress
-want to escape/unable to- feeling of helplessness/unable to escape from life's stresses
-he comes toward me/makes accusations-emotional energies asserting themselves
-takes a gun-aggression, anger, potential danger/being defensive
-threatens -internalized fear/feeling inadequate or oppressed
-murder, suicide-depression/desperate desire to escape from your waking life
-I don't know-
-I am holding the gun-taking control of anger
-trying to divert it from head-redirecting emotional energies from conscious thought/overwhelming stress
-so bullets go away-finding relief from anger and aggressive emotions
-police stops him-taking control in putting an end to emotional energies
-everyone is safe-sheltering whole self

-woman/mother comes with machine gun-aggressive emotional energies related to mother
-guy is with her-masculine aspects accompaning mother relationship
-they will start an attack-causing pent up anger
-running away/go around them-avoiding issues/ignoring and showing distain
-swim in low water to hide from them-seeking support from hidden emotional energies
-police makes a record-authorative emotional energies

-come I some building-inner self
-want to call police- a need to acknowledge negative impulses
-woman is recording me-feminine aspects that are absorbed internally
-convincing woman of danger/tell her what is happening-caution in your emotional aspects/being consciously aware of actions

-this part of dream missing-forgotten contents/possible repressed aspects

-in a room/something starts to happen with me-complexes that cause conscious actions
-branches-aspects of self that have grown from foundations {early life experiences
-very afraid/can't stop or control this-lacking control to stop or control aspects in your life

Jerry

Thank you for your interpretation Jerry, which was very helpful.

My mother was violent in my childhood and now I am in a negative emotional situation at home. It is hard to me to escape it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Al,
Pretty much what the dream is expressing. Your description you give of the relationship with your mother can be summed up in the amplification of the following dream language:

Later a woman or perhaps my mother comes with submachine gun. The guy from before is with her. They will start an attack.

Amplification
-woman/mother comes with machine gun-aggressive emotional energies related to mother
-guy is with her-masculine aspects accompaning mother relationship
-they will start an attack-causing pent up anger {mother experiences causing pent up anger within you}.

As for now being in a negative situation at home. The dream language "I am in a room and the next moment something starts to happen with me. Branches(like tree branches, common ivy) I am very afraid and I can't stop this or control this" focuses on that. Amplified it states it this way:
-in a room/something starts to happen with me-complexes that cause conscious actions
-branches-aspects of self that have grown from foundations {early life experiences}
-very afraid/can't stop or control this-lacking control to stop or control aspects in your life

You have a mother related complex that has carried over into adult life and now affects your life. What prompts your attitudes and actions is a complex {a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior}.
And this:
woman is recording me-feminine aspects that are absorbed internally

The early life experiences as a child with your mother were absorbed in your psyche and are motivators in your life as an adult. This is a lesson I have 'preached' for a long while, childhood experiences that possess strong emotional energies are stored in the child's psyche and remain there until resolved. You have to first 'go inward' {psychologically} and identify the issues, confront the repressed aspects {-this part of dream missing-forgotten contents/possible repressed aspects} and mend the issues so they no longer have control. My sense from the dream language is these energies are strong motivators in your current life. Resolution is needed {the purpose of dreams}.

Jerry

stats from 7-14-10 to the present