Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I am attacked and then getting ill.

Thank you for your interpretation Jerry, which was very helpful.

My mother was violent in my childhood and now I am in a negative emotional situation at home. It is hard to me to escape it.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 27, m

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: I am attacked and then getting ill.

Al,
Pretty much what the dream is expressing. Your description you give of the relationship with your mother can be summed up in the amplification of the following dream language:

Later a woman or perhaps my mother comes with submachine gun. The guy from before is with her. They will start an attack.

Amplification
-woman/mother comes with machine gun-aggressive emotional energies related to mother
-guy is with her-masculine aspects accompaning mother relationship
-they will start an attack-causing pent up anger {mother experiences causing pent up anger within you}.

As for now being in a negative situation at home. The dream language "I am in a room and the next moment something starts to happen with me. Branches(like tree branches, common ivy) I am very afraid and I can't stop this or control this" focuses on that. Amplified it states it this way:
-in a room/something starts to happen with me-complexes that cause conscious actions
-branches-aspects of self that have grown from foundations {early life experiences}
-very afraid/can't stop or control this-lacking control to stop or control aspects in your life

You have a mother related complex that has carried over into adult life and now affects your life. What prompts your attitudes and actions is a complex {a related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior}.
And this:
woman is recording me-feminine aspects that are absorbed internally

The early life experiences as a child with your mother were absorbed in your psyche and are motivators in your life as an adult. This is a lesson I have 'preached' for a long while, childhood experiences that possess strong emotional energies are stored in the child's psyche and remain there until resolved. You have to first 'go inward' {psychologically} and identify the issues, confront the repressed aspects {-this part of dream missing-forgotten contents/possible repressed aspects} and mend the issues so they no longer have control. My sense from the dream language is these energies are strong motivators in your current life. Resolution is needed {the purpose of dreams}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present