Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A friend of my had a dream that i show her i ad a third eye. Any help of the meaning of the dream?

A friend of my had a dream that i show her i ad a third eye. Any help of the meaning of the dream please? Thank you

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

Re: A friend of my had a dream that i show her i ad a third eye. Any help of the meaning of the drea

Rob,
Really impossible to provide a definitive meaning of having a third eye without having more of the dream to work with. Since the dream was from a friend and not your dream it would have to do with her emotional energies and you would be a part of that {not your dream, not your emotions}. And how you appear in the dream is important. Because you are a male dream it would be associated with masculine aspects within her {you are her masculine side}. Depending how you appear in the dream may suggest there is something she associates with you that is of importance in her. For instance one meaning of a third eye is wisdom and seeing it in you may suggest she sees wisdom aspects in you she identifies with. But again more of the dream is necessary to provide a proper analysis. I will provide the general meaning of a third eye as found in my dream dictionary.

To dream that you have a third eye symbolizes inner vision, insight, instinct or some psychic ability you have yet untapped. You are able to see what others cannot. Or you need to start looking within yourself and trust your instincts. If you dream that someone has three eyes, then it indicates that you are seeking out their advice.

Look at the last possibility, seeking advice. Are you someone who she would seek advice from? Her seeing you with a third eye could very well represent you as someone she would seek advice from.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} www.powerofdreams.net

Re: A friend of my had a dream that i show her i ad a third eye. Any help of the meaning of the drea

Thank you Jerry, that explain alot

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 42 male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present