Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The man came from other side of the border.

Tugberk,
My sense of the dream is the debate about communism vs capitalism is addressing issues of authority in your family/social life. The dream begins in your grade school's garden which would point to early life learning related to personal growth {foundations for who you are as an adult}. There may be changes taking place in your life that cause you to question established attitudes you have. Because I have so little info about you and your life I can only provide a general outline of the emotional energies and only you can put the pieces together in your personal life. Read my amplification of the images and actions and perhaps you will be able to do that.

Amplification of Images and Actions
Dream Title: The man came from other side of the border
-man-masculine driven aspects
-came from othe side of border-emotional energies coming from the unconscious

-saw a place which is grade school's garden-early life learning related to personal growth
-many tables like cafeteria in university-social aspects related to emotional nourishment
-sitting with friend from university-rejected aspects related to social environment
-having dinner [with friend]-interpersonal relationships/substitution for a lack of social interaction
-arguing with stranger against communism-resolving aspects related to collective environment {family/society}
-made him in situation of cognitive dissonance-attitudes of tension, conflict
-explaining communism's contradictions to capitalism-conflict with collective/social aspects vs personal aspects
-he became angry-aggressive energies
-left table-leaving social responsibilities
-hit my back-attack on attitudes/holding your position
-fell to table-giving in to social demands
-shocked/no power to get up for awhile-new awareness you lack control/power
-later I got up/tried to find man-becoming agitated/finding self
-throwing stones in garden-testing belief system related to personal growth
-took some stone from ground-using what you learned from early life
-to throw him/abandoned idea/talked to him-getting rid of negatives/compromising aspects
-no identity card-issues related to self identity
-working on other side of border-unconsciously managing conscious issues
-crossed border illegally-making a transition by not conforming to social standards
-came here today-your waking self in the present time
-looked afraid someone can arrest with report-anxieties related to personal development
-thought he was terrorist-frustration giving way to aggressive tendencies
-bribed some soldiers to cross border-being unduly influenced unconscious structured attitudes
-walked out of garden/talked to two soldiers-questioning and moving away from structured attitudes
-one had belly/athlete-at limits in controlling strong emotions
-sure about bribed soldiers to pass border-standing firm in structured attitudes
-walking alone -rejection
-realized judiciary system is corrupted-established attitudes being re-evaluated
-will not work while guy can bribe him-old attitudes not working because of undue past influence

-man had red shirt and waistcoat, no hair, looked 35-repressed emotional attitude causing anger toward social authority
-typical communist doesn't know but talks-archetypal/universal energies expressing themselves

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} www.powerofdreams.net

Re: The man came from other side of the border.

Thank you so much for analyzing dream :pray:

I think now this dream was not only message because i have 2 more dreams which were about collective environment, social environment vs personal ground. After your amplification, now i understand that it was the first part of a questioning. In dream, i fell to the ground from (like falling to the table) my very small paper bicycle next to traffic lamps while trying to reach my house. Same night dream, i was having exam while answered first question badly and did not finished my last questions, i was trying to teach key points of this course to another friend who's exam was going to happen 5-10 minutes later. Next day dream, i had a train travel, was trying to go down to the station with escalator. It stopped working and Vladimir Putin put thin escalator in front of me to go down for the train. Same day i questioned my persona and reached to stage that there's no point to stay behind a mask. I should show my inner being also to outside. Then i can become existed also outer world as my self. why should i worry about leaking my self, my existence to the people? Am i afraid of my self? However, it's a process to do that but i still don't know how to do it or really should i do. Also today i have seen a dream that let me understand what jung really saw about old age structure in house. I will also ask you but before this i need to think and get used to it because it was so intense for me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 21/Male & Turkey

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} No

stats from 7-14-10 to the present