Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Seeing the same dream over and over again , but with a different structure.

No I took the other way around. From my perspective there are two basic roots to enlightenment:
1. Discovering the "true self" (Jungian way)
2. Discovering "true reality" by questioning every subposition that you have about it.
The two roads lead to the same position and when this occurs the person learn immediately about the second one. Intuitively, I took the second road and this was a good decision because I'm an introvert in nature.

Totally agree with that, but I don't hold it as high importance because when a person has found his true self or his true axis, he/she is no longer controlled by this things and they become like bugs that must be removed from time to time. I regard this as the machine part of the human, and if this machine is not set up to work properly in childhood, it can be fixed along the way.

Totally agree with that. One of my strongest views on humans (but not the strongest one) is a merge between Jung+Campbell+Maslow. Maslow thinks that humans have specific needs structured in a hierarchy and the more higher in the hierarchy they a the more intrinsic they become + each need represents a dragon that must be slayed because every need comes with a great challenge + every challenge have the potential and the necessity for inner growth, like you can forget about having the need of esteem meet if you didn't incorporate your shadow into your personality, it will never happen. All this can be regarded as following your life purpose or as you called iner programing which I believe is a result of our evolution, the hunters of prehistoric era had the responsibility to slay the beast and bring food to their community and this was a great responsibility especially in ice age era. Failure to kill the beast and bring food to the community meant the whole tribe extinct.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 28/male

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} yes

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? yes

stats from 7-14-10 to the present