Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Recurring Dream Fragment: Struggle to Walk at a Normal Pace

Thanks for the analysis. It is spot on to what is happening in my life. I lost my job several months ago. My depression was at it's worst and I wasn't able to overcome it. Looking back, I also don't think I took it all to serious. I could have worked harder. Everyone works harder than me. I feel embarrassed and ashamed that I lost my job for not meeting standards. The same time I lost my job I found out I was pregnant. I had no job and was in big financial debt. I decided not to keep the baby. I moved away to stay with family thinking I needed time to get my head straight. Now that I am ready to start working again I am finding it difficult to get interviews. The ones I do don't pan out. I also want to go home, but being in debt with no job makes it hard to get an apartment. My unemployment would barely cover rent. And because of my two dogs, no one is willing to let me stay with them while I secure a job.

To be honest, I can't recall who the other person ever is. I think sometimes it's someone I don't know.

Things do seem to start to look up and I get really excited but then they fall through. For example, I will get very far in an interview process and I feel positive I will be offered a job then it doesn't pan out.

I feel like me losing my job is affecting me getting a new job. I also feel like me not being in the city is affecting me not getting a job. But I have no way to get back to the city. I won't give up my dogs.

Thank you again, this really puts things into perspective for me.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 30/f/USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes. 12/17/17

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Yes

Re: Recurring Dream Fragment: Struggle to Walk at a Normal Pace

Rain,
I appreciate the response. It demonstrates how well Jungian theory on dreams fits with the dreaming psyche. And allows us to look deeper within ourselves to better understand the energies that drive our conscious lives.

I do hope things will improve for you. It is difficult to be positive when things are seemingly going against you. But in Jungian philosophy being your true self, including abiding by the laws of Karma, things do get better. Being a good person, being conscious of others and other living things is an important aspect of those laws. I am not a religious person but I am spiritual and believe that deeds are more important that faith. Faith in oneself is the key and feelingsgood about self expands the horizons and possibilities. Everything is psychology and the psychology of being true and good is a natural path to better things. Believe in yourself no matter how wrong things may seem. Work one step at a time to move forward and do not worry about those things you can not change or control. Controlling your own life is what matters and when abiding by Karma you live within the realm of 'mystical' powers {natural laws that govern all things}. Learn to discipline yourself in small things and soon discipline will become an asset. Jesus had his disciples, Buddha had is disciplines. Be good and be disciplined. You can do it if you set your mind to do so.

You wrote you have had problems finding a place to live because of your two dogs. Taking care of them is a good deed and rewards come from that and more will follow. I am an animal person {I care take domestic and feral cats} I know the responsibilities and emotions involved. But they are family and living for them is something that makes life important. Your dogs are your family and there are 'natural' rewards that come from caring for them. Your love for them and their unconditional love for you compensate for so many things that may be lacking. Be true to yourself and do not compromise that. Be strong and do not give up or give in. Easier said than done but not doing it isn't an option. Your dogs depend on you and you must learn to depend on yourself. You have support, 4 legged as they may be.

Good luck and may Gaia be with you.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present