Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Muse: Our Universe is Made of and Governed by Music

Joseph Campbell often spoke of the muse in mythology {the Muses are the inspirational goddesses of literature, science, and the arts in Greek mythology}. But he also expounded on Jungian concept that the muse is a part of the human psyche and we express in music, poetry, art, the many creative aspects for which we all have at least one}. Those that we do not have can be touched through the creative aspirations from others; artists and arts, writers, poets, and through music. We identify with something from the expressions of others that is within ourselves. And teh artist shares their experience, the true self, ex[ressing itself and the underlying energies that govern them.
Why music? It not only touches the listening senses and emotions it also vibrates in the psyche, a natural interconnection that resonates in the soul.

"The universe can be thought of as a giant symphony of sound, with each entity represented by a unique underlying numeric property or unique sound. All things are nothing more than an expression of something numeric or harmonic. You can see God in the order and harmony of the Universe. Geometry is God himself".......Enoch Tan
Secrets of Mind and Reality - MindReality.com

Discovering your creative self is one path to being your true self. The death and resurrection motif applies to each one of s, dying the egocentric self and being resurrected to the Self.

Aquote from Campbell
"If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. Wherever you are — if you are following your bliss, you are enjoying that refreshment, that life within you, all the time."

Creativity is one path to finding and following your bliss. My dream work and websites {I use pure HTML, typed one letter at a time in building my websites} are my discovered creative gifts. Discovered after discovering Campbell and Jungian psyche.

And the Muse?
The universe can be thought of as a giant symphony of sound, with each entity represented by a unique underlying numeric property or unique sound. All things are nothing more than an expression of something numeric or harmonic. You can see God in the order and harmony of the Universe. Geometry is God himself. The universe is a musical instrument and everything in it is vibrating in tune with the larger things that contain it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Male Cocoa, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present