Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For Whom The Bells Toll Themed Dream

Rocker
Had a dream last night where the words of the poem 'For whom the bells toll' ran through my dream. I remember waking from it with those words repeating...any idea what it could possibly mean? There were no bells ringing literally, it was just a voice saying those words repeatley.. The first impression upon waking from dream was I thought of the scene in that old movie where narrator speaks those words at the end. That's the only thing I connected it with as before the dream the only time I had ever heard those words was in regards to rock band Metallica's song title of the same name.
Rocker,
Look at the actual theme of both the movie and the Metallica song and determine what those are about. Conflict {war} is be the central theme but how it relates to your life is what is important {dreams are about emotional energies in the dreamer's life}. The narrator is your inner voice. They are speaking to emotional conflicts in your life. A warning.

When I amplify the words in the title of the dream I get this {amplifying the images and actions in a dream is something I do when interpreting dreams}:

Amplification of Images and Actions
-For Whom-the person who is affected
-bells toll-sounding an alert

Is there something going on in your life where a 'warning' is applicable?

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present