Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: killer

Anonymous,d
As I 'speculated' the dream is addressing both. It is possible the pain in the neck {no pun intended} may be caused by the pain in relationship with males. If true the psychological issues will need to be addressed and that will require deep examination of why there are issues with men. Having trouble with relationships is likely more than just a case of bad choice or bad luck but with inner issues when choosing relationships or issues within yourself while in relationships. In the dream 'he' said he wanted you to feel the pain. That could point to animus issues but would likely be in some manner a literal application. Not that you did anything to warrant pain {but a possibility} but a case where there was injury inflicted earlier in life {a father or earlier relationship with a male}. The dream is reflecting the pain associated with the original experiences and you may be punishing yourself. Looking within {psychologically} is how you determine what the causes are.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

Since I do have this neck/back pain in real life, do you think it's a possibility that the cause could be psychological?

Anonymous,
It could be one of the reasons. Health issues can be a part of the dream since the pain is an emotional issue. If the back is severe enough it cold be a 'serial killer' and you need a pain killer to help alleviate both the physical and psychological pain. But also look at the underlying issues. The building is your whole self and the many 'floors' that make up the building/you. One of those floors is your physical pain. But there are other floors and other aspects of pain, involving psychological pain. There needs to be a cure for both. One could very well cause the other or lend to it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

stats from 7-14-10 to the present