Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: two recurring dreams

Anonymous,
Here is my amplification of your first dream. I think it is pretty much self explanatory. The issues with not receiving proper nurturing as a child seems to be the real issue as well as issues with your mother. The school in your dreams is alluding to education in early life related to family and close environment. Likely you recent have 'reflected' on your years in high school, an experience you hated. The same applies to your childhood, not having the proper nurturing from parents. This is why you have so many dreams about highs school. Your 'advanced' ;earning is lacking because of improper nurturing {education} as a child {from parents}.

If you would please let me know how well my analysis fits. As I stated in my first response {I do apologize for being a day late} I am working on pages on how to interpret dreams using a dream dictionary {my dictionaries based on Jungian concepts} and I did just that with this dream. I found this dream fairly easy to analyze using the dictionaries. Your response will verify how well using the dream dictionaries are in analyzing dreams. I'll work on the other dream later today {I am once again working on my new pages, you can see it at Interpreting Dreams Using A Dream Dictionary}.

Looking at the second dream I see the word bathroom is repeated often. Look at the word bathroom in my dream dictionary. You may be able to see what fits with your life. Here is the page Dream Dictionary B

Amplification of Images/Actions/Symbols

-didn't graduate from high school-didn't get the required 'learning' in life {foundations}
-had to go back to high school-having self doubts about yourself/possible low self esteem
-running late-doubts about self/abilities
-getting ready for school-unprepared for life
-worried about my mom yelling at me-anxieties related to mother/repressed anger
-that I was late for school-self doubts due to not receiving required 'learning' in life
-my brother is sometimes in dreams/sometimes not-shared experiences/not always the same/masculine aspects not always available {due to lack of proper 'learning'}
-brother wanted to use the car to go to school-brother/masculine aspects needing direction
-I don't remember-letting go of negative emotions/stuck in unhealthy cycle
-I wanted to use the car-needing proper tools to progress in life
-I didn't want to walk-hesitancy about progressing in life
-or people to see me on the road walking to school-seeing yourself unprepared because of insecurities
-not sure about using mother's car-sharing your mother's insecurities {a 'learned' personal trait}
-if late to school-late in learning about 'life'
-I wouldn't know my schedule of classes-unorganized because of not having proper 'learning' leaving you with insecurities
-I was thinking if I was late for school-actual reflection on past experiences/self doubting
-I'd just go to the counseling office-conditioning yourself/strained
-and see which classes I was registered for-reasons for your anxieties and doubts about self and goals
-or register for classes then-conditioned by self doubts/fears
-I really didn't want to be there-not like where you are in life
-so I didn't care if I was late-deprived/undisciplined
-like my mom cared-mother issues related to nurturing

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 67 Cocoa, Fla

Re: two recurring dreams

Oh, I really thought the first dream was related to my past experience of high school. However, I didn't receive proper nurturing as a child. What is advanced learning related to in real life?

stats from 7-14-10 to the present