Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jail + Life w/out parole

Alyssa,
This dream is once again focused on the sexual identity and negative experiences related to those aspects of your life. It is related to both your own questioning of that identity as well as foundations in early life related to receiving needed love and acceptance {as well as acceptance in adult life}. The masculine aspects have to do with male relationships but more than that to your own animus qualities. Bi-sexuality is a combination of possessing both strong male and female qualities. The janitor in the dream is probably as telling as anything. I need or feeling pressured to clean up what is not 'clean'. Bi-sexuality is one aspect but other masculine/male energies are a focus as well. You are who you are because of fundamental energies you were born with {sexual identity} as well as early life learning {the focus on males in early life}. Also telling is the last sentence, "Love is non-binary". I see that as giving love but not receiving love and acceptance of who you are as well as pointing to early life. But just as important it points to a 'singular' love of yourself, acceptance of who you are. Because this is the close of the dream it likely is the most important aspect of the dream and your life.

Here is my analysis of the images and actions in your dream.
Jail
-constrained in life due to emotional energies

So I had a dream that a man, I believe he was my brother was sentenced to life in prison without parole
-man I believe was my brother-very close relative masculine aspects/literal application if you have a brother
-was sentenced to life in prison without parole-repressed aspects that are controlling your life/actions

I was walking with him in jail, and my dream would flash to the moments where he did the actions that caused him this sentence
-walking with him in jail-progressing in life with censored masculine aspects/shared aspects with brother
-exhibiting aspects from experiences that unconsciously cause actions in later life

Basically, he was the janitor
-Basically he was the janitor-cleaning up basic aspects of your psyche/personality

And he was sweeping the floor by your side door when a man came up to the door and ask for the piece of
paper that was sitting there that had information about a specific design that was private information
-he was sweeping floor by your side door-clearing emotional energies that distort proper growth

He let the man take the paper
-masculine energies taking control expressed in waking actions

It was like treason
-subversion of emotional energies

And that one choice to let him take the paper lead to life in prison without parole
-unconscious aspects related to a major experience/energy that affects/controls actions in life

Flashback to me walking with this man in jail…
-unconscious perceptions of past experiences related to masculine energies

I had a lot of compassion for him and others that were in jail
-a lack of masculine compassion that endure throughout life {until released}

All of a sudden he started getting really angry at the decision that was made surrounding his life and he let out his anger
-he started getting really angry-strong negative masculine emotional energies from earlier experiences in life
-at the decision that was made surrounding his life-early life experiences that dominate later life

People stopped to listen and it ended up being a bunch of us on the floor talking about our life stories
-people stop to listen-experiencing what was learned in early life
-it ended up being a bunch of us-affecting whole self/others
-on the floor talking about our life experiences-unconscious dialog of foundations of your life

I remember one of the messages that someone shared was “Love is non binary”
-unconscious energies related to giving but not receiving needed/required love

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 68 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present