Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Wedding/Bride Dream

Thank you so much for the response. To expand on my journey, I recently got separated from a beloved and we are currently close friends. I was thinking maybe the dream had something to do about that since we were very close to each other in a spiritual and emotional way (we weren't able to physically be there for each other because of the distance and it's the reason why we are separated). I have been spiritually awakened for a couple of years but there are only a few dreams I could resonate with deeply and feel the energies within them, this was one of them. I've been catching up a lot spirituality and connecting to the higher self more often ever since we have separated. Also, one hobby I used to enjoy but never got back into it has returned to me. I've been getting a lot of clarity now as well. I can't stop thinking about the dream because of how beautiful and enlightening it was.

I hope this helps out on finding out more from the dream but your analysis is already spot on with what I have been experiencing since I had the dream.

:smile:

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 18, Female, NY

Re: Wedding/Bride Dream

Telca,
Your added info provides good insights to the dream. It does seem to be focusing on your spiritual life. White is a color that often represents inner peace. But it also can represent new beginnings, a reawakening or a fresh outlook on life. That part would address your separation. Alternatively white refers to a clean, blank slate. The transition you are experiencing {separation} is represented by the wedding, integrating the neglected spiritual aspects back into your life. The clarity you spoke of is symbolized {the language of dreams, symbol and metaphor with some literal aspects} by the dream language, "and light seeking through it". The dream is a very positive dream which places you in a good position at this stage in your life. That may be why you have these feelings of how beautiful and enlightening this dream was. The reason you have a strong feelings about it.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present