Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Stone

Jerry-

I do appreciate your interpretation, and I will review it several times. It is good to get another point of view for such things. All I can say about the personal side of the dream is that I practiced active imagination on the dream three times, and all three times I asked what caused the "scar". Each active imagination engaged a different "respondent" from my unconscious mind. The three different answers were:

1. You don't want to know.
2. ...can't say.
3. You are not ready.

I need to do more work, get stronger (ego?) before I AM ready.

Thanks,
Ray

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 58M

Re: The Stone

Ray,
Could be repression. Or it may be you are not quite ready. There are distinct stages of the journey and although you travel a long way there are still lessons to be learned. The inner search is a long psychological journey. Joseph Campbell told many stories about the Holy Grail {the true Self} using the metaphorical references to address the inner search. The same with alchemy. Turning ordinary metals into gold {discovering the true self through inner exploration}. As I stated about being your age before finally realizing my true inner dragons {I started my journey in 1992} I heard what was being said but did not fully grasp what was said until a breakthrough. Then it all made sense {realizing my own personal dragons}. I was free from the bonds that governed my life {unconsciously}.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present