Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Very shook from this dream

Anonymous,
Below is my analysis of the images and actions from your dream. Dreams have at least two applications one addressing recent experiences that caused or possesses strong emotional energies, and the deeper issues related to foundations, childhood experiences and beyond that produced strong emotional energies. I can provide an outline of the emotional energies related to the underlying foundations but not the personal experiences. The analysis below is the outline I see from your dream.

AS to the foundational aspects. We all have childhood issues {usually involving parents or/and abusive or traumatic experiences}. I sense issues from childhood that have limited your personal growth. Read my analysis and see what may fit.

As for recent experiences. Often the outline of energies address personality. What recent experience{s} could there have been that would cause the deeper emotions to come out? The foundational energies influence or control your personality and actions in later life. Male aggression seems to be an issue, something that may have happened to you earlier and life and either causes aggression on your part or aggression from another male {recent experience} that relates back to the earlier experiences.

Do you have issues with depression? That seems to stand out in the dream.

-laying in bed-bridge between conscious and unconscious/a need to acknowledge aspects that have not be previously attended to
-in wrong spot-disorganized emotions preventing harmony
-ceiling fan-changes of attitude that limit growth
-tv-unconscious message that needs objective perspective
-rug on ceiling-shielding yourself from the attitudes that limits growth {possible repression}
-weird foreign music-misunderstood/unacknowledged aspects that cause limitations and disharmony
-static on radio-lack of clarity in unconscious
-large shadowy figures appearing and disappearing on wall-under-developed characteristics that have not been acknowledged related to limitations
-one appeared to have antlers-one aspect related to masculine sexuality, male aggression and assertiveness
-and was smiling-pleasing inner self {to mask inner issues}
-no color/black and white-in and out of emotional depression
-found myself outside-conscious self
-still black and white-depression that comes and goes
-bouncing slowly/zero gravity-instability/overwhelming emotional energies
-people around me/none acknowledged me-total aspects of oneself with unacknowledged aspects

-ash or snow-feelings of loneliness/nothing of value in life
-floating in air-wandering through life seeking sometimes losing touch with reality

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present