Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
6 Year Old Girl

Hi Jerry,
I think this dream almost interprets itself, however, you asked me before to keep you posted. And of course, any thoughts you have on the dream would be appreciated, as always.

I was in a child's bedroom. There were bunk beds. An old friend was there, also a little girl and various other people coming in and out. My friend asked me why a man was doing this to a 6 year old girl. He lifted her t-shirt to show me her back. There was a row of cigarette burns across her back. The man had told me that he'd done 2 of them by accident and I'd believed him. I knew now that this wasn't an accident. I told my friend that I would confront the man about it.
The man returned and I was waiting for a moment to get him alone. It took a while for other people to leave and I was beginning to get frustrated. Eventually it was just him, me and the little girl. I showed him the cigarette burns and demanded an explanation.

The room turns pure white and almost empty. The little girl is laid motionless on the white floor with her back exposed. There's also a short, forked shaped stick on the floor. Aside from myself, that's all that's in the room. I hear a voice, it's speaking about me, it says "Well, I think it's time we started discussing what her *relative* did to her, when she was 6".

I still don't remember anything specific, but this may have provided a clue as to which relative I may need to look at.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 38, female, UK

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} 4th Aug 17

Re: 6 Year Old Girl

Nic,
What is the title of your previous posted dream? I can't connect what you posted with any dream posted in August. Being able to inspect the original dream will help with this one.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Climbing a dragon

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: F 38 uk

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Also a couple of dreams before then, called pub-cats and Truck, seem relevant

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: F 38

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes

Nic,
The dream may very well be trying to 'expose' who the male is that has caused the emotional issues from childhood. The dream also points to repressed or forgotten experiences when you were a child. And since you have begun to investigate the issues {examined in previous dreams} my sense is this dream is addressing that as well. In my experience with working with dreams, anytime a child is a part of the opening dialog it does point to childhood experiences of the dreamer. As you stated, i many ways this is a straightforward dream in it could be exposing the male 'relative' responsible for the childhood emotional issues. Your previous posted dreams all point to childhood experiences.

This could be very important. In the Pub - Cats dream you list associations with the pub as being a place where you actually lived and 'LEFT', just before you turned 10 years old. You go on to say, "the inside was mostly different and smaller, but with some similarities, such as the desk being in the hallway". These associations {unconscious intent expressed consciously} may point to the time and place where these experiences occurred. 'Inside' you are emotionally in a similar environment at age 10 but different when smaller {you at age 6}. These experiences may have ended at age 10 when you moved from the pub.
Consider the above and examine those years to see what comes up.

There is no doubt in my mind there are childhood issues. Unconsciously these issues may be influencing your attitudes and life as an adult. Repression is a good possibility. Or since some of the experiences occurred so early in life they may have been forgotten, especially experiences at age 6 and before. Read the interpretation of the symbols and actions below and see where they may fit. Let me know what you come up with and we can go from there.

Title: 6 Year Old Girl
-you at age 6

-in a child's bedroom-being in a vulnerable environment/literal childhood experience
-there were bunk beds-diverging and conflicting views emotions/possible same with view of sexuality
-an old friend was there-rejected aspects that need to be understood, confronted and resolved/possible literal relationship
-also a little girl was there-you as a child/being vulnerable
-various other people coming n and out-issues that are affecting all aspects of your life, not controlling but affecting {albeit unconscious}
-friend asked man was doing this to a 6 year old girl-seeking to resolve rejected {possible repressed} aspects
Note: the number 6 could represent you at age 6 as well as being a number that symbolizes emotional conflict
-he lifted her t-shirt to show me her back-overcoming hidden aspects {repressed?} within the unconscious
-there was a row of cigarette burns across her back-unconscious issues of dependency that cause intense emotions {possibly related to passionate sexual feelings}
-the man told me he did two by accident-masculine aspects {possible relationship} causing intentional behavior {on your part}
-I'd didn't believe him-not consciously understanding/accepting such behavior on your part
-I knew now that this wasn't an accident-perceived intentional acts {conscious search for}
-told my friend that I would confront the man about it-need to confront a conflict or a fear that you are facing in your waking life

-man returned-recurring masculine/male issues
-and I was waiting for a minute to get him alone-isolating unconscious issues of power/control and feelings of dependence/independence, especially in relationships {male}
-took awhile for other people to leave-other emotional issues related to or/and caused from masculine issues
-I was getting frustrated-difficulty in coping with emotional issues/aspects
-eventually it was just him, me and the little girl-emotional energies related to masculine aspects, you as an adult and you as a little girl
-I showed him the cigarette burns and demanded an explanation-realizing unconscious emotional energies and what causes them

-room turns pure white and almost empty-emotional aspects related to innocence that causes feelings of emptiness
-little girl laid motionless-dormant emotional energies from childhood
-on the white floor with back exposed-foundational experiences {childhood} being exposed and confronted
-a short, forked shaped stick on floor-a stick often symbolizes the phallus and conflict of attitudes toward sex/floor is your foundations and support system
-aside from myself, that's all that's in the room-feeling isolated/isolating emotional issues so to understand and confront them
-I hear a voice-dialog with the inner self
-it says, "Well, I think it's time we started discussing what her *relative* did to her, when she was 6"-focusing on primary issue dream is trying to communicate/relative could represent
the pertinent issues you are working to resolve but also an actual relative/when she was 6 could be you at 6

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Thanks Jerry

The relative/relation spoke of in the dream narrows it down to 2 people. Interestingly, one of them actually did accidentally burn me with a cigarette.

I will let you know if anything else turns up.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: F 38 uk

stats from 7-14-10 to the present