Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Conflicting dreams regarding love?

So the day before yesterday i had a dream about love. A female as well as myself. I am very much certain i am bi, but prefer guys, for context.
Essentially there was an odd discoloration around the both of us whenever we went to hug that made us Blue and Red (As my mind interpreted it in the dream, magnets) and it was obvious we were in love. I woke up rather shaken in my mostly gay status.
last night, i had a dream about wanting to sleep with another male during a party. There was only a slight start to any nsfw activity before they said they simply didn't want to do this and left. I couldn't find them in the crowd and ended up waking up not too long after.
I'm. . .utterly confused, i'm in a long distance relationship with another male if it helps. But i'm wondering if maybe this is my subconsciousness either saying 'My lover isn't into it' or 'You're more into girls than you thought'
Thoughts? and questions if you want, i'm not afraid to answer.
Normally i keep a dream journal but these last two dreams were so confusing.

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, M, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} no

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web search

Re: Conflicting dreams regarding love?

Anonymous,
Dreams are messages from the unconscious about our true emotions and true self {including identities}. This is a dream addressing your sexual preferences, about finding your true desires. At the age of 19 this is not uncommon, especially for someone whose sexual identity is bi-sexual. Because the dream is very short what I can derive from it is your confusion {see my interpretation of images and actions below}. But what you added in personal info probably shines light on your true feelings. Your statement, "I am very much certain i am bi, but prefer guys" says as much about yourself as does the dream. Waking up in your gay status may have more to it than just waking up from sleep. You woke up to your true self, your gay self.

Why the confusion? I would point to your age, social pressures as well as sexual exploration. There is opposites at work in the dream {Blue vs Red} when you went to hug {self acceptance} you have the opposite emotions. Social pressures and sexual exploration may be in the way of accepting your true sexual identity.

One observation. I have had many gay friends and known several bi men. But most who think of themselves as bi are actually more attracted to men. Often a gay male who has not 'outed' himself will marry a female and hide his true identity. Go with your true feelings. If you are indeed bi, enjoy being with both males and females, which would you rather share your life with?

Here is my interpretation of the images and actions from your dream.
wanting to sleep with another male during a party
-unconsciously needing/desiring to be true self/questions about your true identity
Note: the other/another male is both an actual experience with other men but in context of identity the other male is you.

was only a slight start to any nsfw activity before they said they simply didn't want to do this and left
-exterior activities you are not sure of

I couldn't find them in the crowd and ended up waking up
-not able to/not recognizing aspects about self/waking up to conscious realities

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Re: Conflicting dreams regarding love?

Apologies for the late answer, i became very busy
Thank you so much for the interpretation! And the given advice about my sexual preferences, it really helped ease my worries about it. I'll probably put up another dream sometime soon depending on my time frame, i'm just glad i can reply today <3

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 19, M, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} This one

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web search

stats from 7-14-10 to the present