Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Excavation Work

Jerry,

I have done so much work already that, if the artifacts are indeed pointing to aspects of my past, I am, as of this moment, just not sure what they signify. It may be that there are memories from that early time of my life that seek resolution. I trust that their meaning will come clear in time.

Yes, I must apply continued attention to the father aspect.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes, 12/21/2019

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web Search

Jerry,

You said: But there is a positive aspect to the last part as well {see Dream Structure}. There is an expanse of lush vegetation in your life ‘despite’ the somewhat craggy persona/personality. This is possible because you are taking the time and making a dedicated effort to excavate your deep unconscious to discover the artifacts that helped form who you are as an adult. Not there yet but on the right path

>The link you provided says this about the Lysis:

What is the lysis of the dream? That is, how does the dream end? Has the situation changed from the beginning of the dream? How are things left? {lysis}

My impression of that expanse of land was "original," untouched by civilization (the workings of any man). I think here (just now) of the book titled, "Original Blessing," by Matthew Fox.

Craggy? No life is without its bump/bruises and rocky patches. Growing through the challenges of life make us "Rugged!" That is another word I equally could have chosen to describe the appearance of that expanse. It was beautifully green and fertile appearing despite some "craggy" -or- "rugged," rocky areas. And there is, in reality, much rock in our beautiful earth. Nonetheless, I have known some craggy crabbiness in me, too.

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes, 12/21/2019

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web Search

Kristi,
I'll look at the owthre dreams you posted Sunday. Have a full day tomorrow and I work on Saturdays.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present