Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Excavation Work

I appreciate your willingness to share your experiences. Sharing your story could be helpful for others.

- "Good" if it may be helpful to others. :relaxed:

I see my mission with dream analysis using Jungian concepts as simplifying even more the difficult language of Jung

- You do a great job of making dream meaning more clear, which is a benefit to me and others.

... the developing psyche has an amazing capacity to endure and survive.

- Yes, indeed!

We all possess ‘psyche’ powers {natural, metaphysical and not magical or miraculous.

- not magical or miraculous: a very grounded and "true" way to observe the healing faculties of the psyche.

This may be addressing your renewed energies and refreshed perspectives.

- I really like that the dream gave me this perspective in light of what is clearly a large amount of work yet to be done (impassable road filled with the dirt from the excavation work).

If your mother put the blame on your sister then you have two negative forces to deal with work through. The developing psyche is dependent on proper emotional nourishment and when both parents are at fault….life becomes very difficult.

- Yes, life saw fit to give me a good share, of both the negative mother and father, but also many positives (in other regards). The initial stages of my healing journey were extremely difficult. My hope is to heal sufficiently to be able to somehow help others with similar early life difficulties. Much work has already been done, but more to go!

Spirituality is more objective. The earth is where we came from, the mother, nature is life giving.

- I agree. When I first began healing, in nature is where I wanted to be all the time.

Dreams will persist when all else fails. Once you elect to take the inner journey {psychologica} then you are ‘required’ to stay on that path. Either you heed the call or die a thousand deaths for not doing so.

- I am very glad the dreams do persist. Can you please elaborate on the thousand deaths? Does that come from Joseph Campbell?

Doesn’t speak well of your mother. Have you worked on this part of the equation?

- I have done significant work with the mother aspect. Much, much more than with the father aspect.

It has been said that the best therapy is talking about what is troubling you.

- Talking always helps me.

Another application for the number 3. A time before memories are possible yet the unconscious has recorded the experiences.

- I find it really remarkable that I had such a strong memory of that portion of the bath tub experience, both visually and viscerally.

The past year has been a time of readjustment having sold my house in Cocoa and buying a new residence in Ocala National Forest

- The Ocala National Forest sounds like a wonderful place to reside.

Withe event of everyone using Iphones for the internet I needed to design pages to accommodate that change.

- I finally joined the iPhone movement and purchased one (on my second one now) some few-several years ago, but I still much prefer to sit down at my desk top computer for internet related communications. The phone is good when on the go, though.

Have a great Christmas day. I have a chicken I need to place in the oven, the most noteworthy physical activity I have planned for today.

- Thank you for the Christmas Day wish, which I did read during my day yesterday. We actually enjoyed pizza for our get together. It is what the kids (grandchildren) like! Easy and simple (for me) and enjoyable for them.

'll look at the owthre dreams you posted Sunday. Have a full day tomorrow and I work on Saturdays.

- Thank you, Jerry. That will be helpful for me. Tomorrow, I embark on a long drive half way across the country. I worked this week (excepting yesterday and tomorrow) and am on vacation for the next week. I am taking my tablet computer with me, so will watch for the dream analysis and be able to respond when you do have the time to look at it.

Best,

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes, 12/21/2019

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web Search

Jerry,

You said: But there is a positive aspect to the last part as well {see Dream Structure}. There is an expanse of lush vegetation in your life ‘despite’ the somewhat craggy persona/personality. This is possible because you are taking the time and making a dedicated effort to excavate your deep unconscious to discover the artifacts that helped form who you are as an adult. Not there yet but on the right path

>The link you provided says this about the Lysis:

What is the lysis of the dream? That is, how does the dream end? Has the situation changed from the beginning of the dream? How are things left? {lysis}

My impression of that expanse of land was "original," untouched by civilization (the workings of any man). I think here (just now) of the book titled, "Original Blessing," by Matthew Fox.

Craggy? No life is without its bump/bruises and rocky patches. Growing through the challenges of life make us "Rugged!" That is another word I equally could have chosen to describe the appearance of that expanse. It was beautifully green and fertile appearing despite some "craggy" -or- "rugged," rocky areas. And there is, in reality, much rock in our beautiful earth. Nonetheless, I have known some craggy crabbiness in me, too.

Kristi

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes, 12/21/2019

Kristi,
The artifacts in your dream would symbolize aspects you still have not let go. This may point to repression or ignoring them and/or the unconscious trying to reveal past experiences that need your attention {for healing}. We are governed by unconscious emotional energies which primarily come from childhood/early life, our foundations for personality and attitudes. This is a primary function of dreams, nature's tool to present what is out of balance emotionally so healing can take place and wholeness achieved.

Your giving attention to the father relationship is important. And needed for proper healing. Realizations occur with the inner search. Often major realizations.

Just as the body has the immune system to heal and protect
So too the psyche has the dream...both are nature's tools

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

Jerry,

I have done so much work already that, if the artifacts are indeed pointing to aspects of my past, I am, as of this moment, just not sure what they signify. It may be that there are memories from that early time of my life that seek resolution. I trust that their meaning will come clear in time.

Yes, I must apply continued attention to the father aspect.

Kristi

Kristi,
I'll look at the owthre dreams you posted Sunday. Have a full day tomorrow and I work on Saturdays.

Jerry

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 69 Altoona, Fl

stats from 7-14-10 to the present