Dream Analysis/Interpretation by Dream Analyst Gerald Gifford
Read: Methodology I Use in Analyzing Dreams,,,,,Based on Jungian Psychology
5000+ Dreams
    /a>
Interpreted
Please Support My
Rescue Kitty Fund

Click the Kitty

FREE INTERPRETATIONS: Please Provide Age/Gender For Proper Analysis.....Follow-up Response to Analysis Requested
By submitting your dream you have read & agree to our Disclaimer/Privacy Policy

The Dream Forum is Closed
Private Interpretations Available-E-Mail: mythsdreams@hotmail.com
Power of Dreams/MDS Dream Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Visiting David & Need to be Free from Oppression

Jerry,

I will miss saying something here, I am sure, but I trust you will grasp my sincerity. Know that my heart thanks you for being the voice of affirmation I needed to hear in this moment now. Thank you for exploring these dreams with me and for being able to see the monumental work I have already done. Know that your work here and on the old Myths Dreams Symbols website assisted my own journey greatly. My task has been this long road of healing and I know that I will more nearly approximate the completion of my work by telling the story life has given me to share. It is time for me to take this next leg (writing) of my journey, as seen in other recent dreams encouraging me to commence this work.

What you have written is true. Our dreams are indeed all about us, all characters, all aspects. And they will indeed lead us to greater healing and wholeness if we can but become committed to listening to and faithfully engaging with these songs from our soul.

I shan’t say anymore here, as I feel strongly that it is time for me to take my leave and get busy with my next step(s).

You/your work has been a blessing in my life.

Sincerely,

Kristi

Age & Gender & Location {Required}: 53, USA

Have You Posted Before? Date of Last Post {Use Search and Your Post Name to Help Find Last Post} Yes, 12/23/2019

How Did You Find the Dream Forum? Web search

stats from 7-14-10 to the present